𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Why does he always appear whenever we cause trouble?! It's like he knows where we are going to cause trouble!"

[Chapter Six — The Chandelier Accident]

Meanwhile, Y/N manages to catch up to Grim

"Come on, little tanuki. We need to go back." She said.

"No! I'm not washing those windows!"

Y/N sighs, "Do you want me to use one of my sword techniques again?"

Grim squeaked in fear and stopped, "No!"

"Then come back."

"Fine..."

The female nodded and went to pick up Grim. She scratches him behind the ear, making him purr softly.

"Now come on, we have to clean some windows." She softly said.

Grim crosses his arms and pouts like a child, "Y/N, why couldn't we just sneak off and make Ace do it? After all, this is his fault."

Y/N smiled softly and shook her head, "No. I don't like dumping chores on other people, not to mention that you're also partially responsible."

"But he was the one who insulted us first!" The feline creature protested.

"Yes, but you retaliated by throwing fire at him, which also caused us to be in this situation."

Grim didn't say anything and continued to pout.

"Hey! You caught him!"

Y/N and Grim look up to see Ace and Deuce running toward them.

"Mhm..." The female hummed, "Come on, let's clean those windows now..." She quietly said as she walked past them.

Ace and Deuce exchanged glances before the two caught up to the female.

"Hey Y/N! We have a few questions!" Ace said, looking at her.

Y/N didn't say anything but looked at them curiously as if silently saying, 'Go on.'

"How did you go so fast? You disappeared out of thin air! And why do you carry a sword? Also, why are you so quiet?"

Grim glances nervously at the female, who stops in her tracks and sighs. Y/N turns to the two, who are waiting expectantly for an answer.

"To answer your questions, I use Total Concentration Breathing." She simply answered.

"Total Concentration Breathing?" Grim, Ace and Deuce repeated questionably.

"When someone uses Total Concentration Breathing, their blood circulation accelerates because their heart rate is faster than normal, which causes their body temperature to spike as well, allowing them to increase their capabilities beyond that of a normal human."