✞︎┆²⁶· run around ⛥·˚

Start from the beginning

"that's a great idea. let's make it a bit lighter." rational y/n said before she pressed the red button on the table.

"y-yeah. we have too many transferees joining mid-term. i don't think the principal would allow more."

"oh come on!" the y/n's in y/n's head complained before glancing at shy y/n. "did you really have to stutter?!" they all yelled at her.

the man chuckled. "yeah. i heard that too. i'm aster arcadia, by the way. it's nice to meet you! sorry for approaching you all of a sudden too."

a friend!! success!!!

"i-it's a pleasure as well! my- i'm- i'm is-!"

"c-calm down, you can do it..!"

"s-sorry." y/n heaved a breath. god knows how much she wanted the soil to just eat her.

so much for making new friends from different schools.

"i'm leto y/n!"

"nice! cute name."

"y-you too!"

aster chuckled and leaned on the seat comfortably.

"aster! aster! aster!!"

"ah! ren!"

"good morning!" the ren guy greeted before glancing at y/n. "good morning!"

"me?" y/n pointed at herself. "g-good morning..."

this guy... reminds me of... y/n thought, luca automatically appearing in her thoughts.

"i've been searching for kyo. is he even on the same train? why did he get in here first without us anyway? is he mad? isn't he always mad though? what do we do? should i search there and you search over there or shou—"

"ren, i know you're a hype after breakfast, but you gotta calm down. you're overwhelming leto and annoying the other riders." aster said with a gentle approach.

"ah. oh no. i'm sorry!" ren apologized and bowed to everyone on the train.

"is she a friend of yours, as? she doesn't go to tengoku though, judging from her uniform."

"yeah, she goes to nijiiro high." aster answered for y/n. "she's leto y/n."

"hello, leto! i'm ren zotto! nice to meet you!"

"n-nice to meet you too..."

"take a seat ren. let's search for kyo after getting off the train." aster said.

y/n was sweating buckets whilst in between the two strangers— who are now her newfound friends. ren could've taken a seat beside aster, why does he have to sit on her other side?!

"can i have your number, leto?" ren asked, showing his phone. "oh, and your discord too if you have one."

"me too, me too." aster also said.

"o-oh... okay."

"hey, only if you don't mind though." aster reminded.

"i don't! it's nice to actually have friends from outside of the school." y/n honestly said and showed them her phone number, as well as her discord ID.

"nice! we have a friend at nijiiro now! woohoo!" ren cheered.

"do you know that tengoku institute and nijiiro high are sister schools? they say that tengoku institute is the smaller version of nijiiro and is the refined version." aster said.

"it better be if you don't have any bullies there..." y/n mumbled.

"yeah! no bullies at all!"

"really?" y/n snapped her neck at aster.