Chapter 4 -Her Samaritans

Chapter 4

''Chalte -chalte thak gaya thi viraane raasto par,

khuda ne rahnuma bhejkae gulzaar kar diya''

For the last ten years, Sunheri Mausi & Mohan have both been Khushi's pillars. Khushi would not take any decision without consulting them. So when the time came to contact Arnav. her first thought was to discuss it with Sunheri Mausi & Mohan. Khushi finally made up her mind to contact Arnav.  

Mohan was a little scared because he served Raizada Family for many years & he was well aware of ASR's anger. So he was not sure how Arnav will react when he will come to know that he helped Khushi to leave Delhi. But he was ready to face anyone for the sake of Ananya & Khushi. 

The Next concern for Khushi was how to contact Arnav. She left his world a long time back. Maybe he still has grudges against her. She was not sure that Arnav will take her call or help her.  She was afraid that what would she do if Arnav flatly refused to help her. She was afraid to make a call.  But still, for the future of her daughter, she decided to write a letter. 

She also asked her NGO friends to help her to search for a sponsor for her daughter's education. She wanted to explore her all options. Little did she know that a simple letter from her would bring storm in Arnav's life or you can say in the Raizada family.

She was diagnosed with a dangerous disease. She was not sure how much time she have. She had only a few months or a year? She was worried for her daughter. All these things made her emotional. When she sat down to write the letter, she was blown away by emotions & wrote a very emotional letter. She was not waiting for Arnav or for his apology. A decade passed. She just wanted a secure future for her daughter. She didn't mention in the letter that he is Ananya's biological father. She was not sure that Arnav or Raizada family will believe it. So she just avoided it. But She was hoping that Arnav will connect the dots & will come to collect her daughter. After all, Ananya is his own blood. Who better than her knows how much Arnav loves his blood relation? She was a live example of it.

 Arnav & Akash reached Dhanbad around 4 pm. They hired a Taxi & asked the driver to take them to Bhavanpur village. His immediate question was as to whose house did they want to go to? Aakash didn't want to share the information so he just asked to let them first reach there then he will give the details. 

Sir, the village has come, if you will tell me the name I will drop you there. Arnav looked all around, most of the houses were made of mud. Very few houses were made of brick. It was as if he had gone in time 50 years back. His Khushi was living in that area? There were hardly any basic amenities. His heart was filled with more regret. 

Sir where do you have to go?

 There is a lady with the name Khushi..., Khushi Gupta. We want to meet her. Akash shared the information. 

Are Sir, Why didn't you tell me earlier that you want to meet 'Khushi Bahanji'?  You should have told me earlier that you are Khushi Behanji's guest. Her guest means you are our guest. Please come. Both brothers were taken aback by the driver's enthusiasm. 

Do you know her? Aakash instantly asked.

Of course, I know her. Not only me whole area knows her. She is such a nice lady. She runs a school for our kids. There was respect in the driver's eyes. Arnav smiles at the driver's disclosure. He was feeling proud of his Khushi. After going through such a bad phase she is working for the betterment of others. His Khushi is a brave lady & he knows from the beginning. Aakash sighed in relief when a smile touched his brother's face. Now he was positive that everything going to be ok.