"You must be Yuzuru Hanyu." A voice speaks in Japanese. I look up, and I have to tilt my head a little match his stare. He's taller than me. Well, I'm not the tallest person every built. It's normal that people is taller than me, but he is cold and almost a little bit disdainful.

Meg's once relaxed grip tightens again when the boy speaks, and in my heart that I know that she is afraid of him. I must protect her. She is this fragile and delicate! I can't let her to be harmed.

"はい" I nod to him. "Is there any problem?" I hug Meg closer to me.

"No!" He smiles. "I'm Meg's friend."

"Oh! You're the friend she's coming with?" I thought Meg meant a girl! Why is she coming here to see me with a boy?

"Yep." He smiles, but somehow I feel it very fake.

Meg releases me and I finally can admire her face. Her eyes and nose are red from sobbing and her dazzling lips, slightly swollen but are, as always, rosy red! The pool of amazement of how such a young lady can be so attractive to me oozes out of my strong confinement of my desire. I want to let her happy so badly! Just to see her like this, unlike what I've been imagining for the past half month, makes me so nervous. What has this boy done to her?

I handed her a tissue in my bag and hand it to her. She blows her nose hardly and after she finishes, she introduce me her friend, Akira. I forgot the rest of our conversation but I focus on every single movement of Meg when she speaks, stands, and sees Akira. She is nervous, scared, and frightened. There must be something wrong. I must ask her.

Brian, Nam, and Javi join us later when they come to us with my luggage.

"Dear Yuzu, I thought you run down to fetch your luggage!" Nam hands me my luggage. "And who are they?"

"Ah!" Javi exclaims and pushes me with his elbow. "You must be Megumi, I suppose." He greets with Meg.

Meg's face shows surprise meant and all the "wowness" on the earth.

"How do you know my name?!" Meg asks with excitement.

"Yuzu told me once about you actually~" he laughs. "Nice to meet you." He punches me and I defend myself with my arm.

"Nice to meet you!" Nam comes forward behind Javi. "You're Japanese?"

"Oh no." Meg smiles. "I'm Taiwanese. And please, Meg will be just fine."

Brian is the last to talk but as he talks, we gradually walk out to the lobby of the airport. Brian asks how do we met and Meg let me to do the hard work. Talking to Brian can be one of my incapacity. But as considerate as I imagine, she noticed my concerns. She answers one and another questions from Brian like she is swimming in English! Even though she answers questions for me, but she always look for my opinions before she answers every single one of them.

--

I am constantly looking for opportune to talk Meg alone, but either I have to go to practice or Akira is always in the way. Fortunately, we are staying in the same hotel and it's easy to meet each others during the breakfast.

"Meg," I catch up to her when I saw her feeling up her bowl with yogurt fruit salad.
She turns her head away from the salad, blushing.
"Yes, Yuzu...?" She puts down the big spoon.
"Um..." I step closer to her and pick up the big spoon of the yogurt fruit salad, scooping some sweet sour plain yogurt mango kiwi salad. I feel nervous beside her and everything that I've planned to talk to her vanished like a whoosh of cloud.
I look around to see if Akira is around. Nope! He's no where to be seen!
"Uh... I'm thinking that do you want to come to the rehearsal for the ice show." I shift nervously and scoop another big spoonful of yogurt fruit salad into my bowl.
I keep my stare at the yogurt for a while. When I turn to my left to meet her eyes, her eyes are the most innocent, excited, round, cheerful, and wonderful eyes.
"Really?" She exclaims with all her joy. "Am I allowed to?"
"I'll take you in so don't worry. I've asked the staffs yesterday already. They said as long as I don't let anyone else know."
"OH MY GOD!!" She put down her bowl and tie her hands tightly on my waist. "Thank you so much!"
I blush from her passionate hug. I know this will make her bright again.

I hold her shoulder, which I find the height is just right for me to embrace her, and whisper to her ears.
"Come with me after the breakfast, do not let Akira know this. I have something to say to you. Alone"

--------

Alright, writing yuzu is all fun and difficult at the same time! Please comment what you think about the story!!! Please!! I really want and need to know what you think about this story!!!
Love you all for the support~

Jinbobo