chapter 2

I put my hands up and said" I don't have my guns, I already gave them up to Virgil Earp and name Johnna." She lowers her gun then I see and hear a voice I know and I freeze. And look at the table with Doc and Wyatt Earp and I see Jonny rego and a cowboy. Says under my bruth "dammit I can't even go somewhere a day." As I hear Johnny Ringo say, ''You must be doc holliday." Could the doc answer " that's the rumor."

Me and the girl can't help but smile " I never got your name girl." I say as I took a drink of my whiskey. "Elizabeth or you can just call me lizzy." I look at Elizabeth " nice to meet you but it's time for me to go." I say as I walk to the door then I hear Johnny Ringo say actors the room " where are you going sweetheart." I stop at the door and said " am no longer with you so stop calling me that." And I walk out of the saloon and tacks my hroues and goes to the hotel.

The next day I walked up and I notice guns on my bed side. Looks to my light side and see someone else in the bed and I gathered my stuff and I lifted the room not nothing the red cloth around my neck. I pack my stuff up and walked to my steed then I got to touch my neck and a tack my knife off my side and cut the red cloth off my neck and I leave it on the ground. Then I mount my steed. But then I got off and walks my steed to Allen Street. As I look for an Earp then bumper in to Wyatt Earp.

I looked at him " am sorry Mr Earp." He looks at me "it's OK Ms." He said in a kinda hrush but jentul tone of voice. "Wyatt am wanting to turn my salfe in on what I did." " ok then come with Me to the shafe office." I node and follow him. Once we got there I handed over all my things and I walked in to the cell and looked at him as he lock the door and was walking away.