Enter the Hatchling

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes. I-I'd like that." Eri smiles at Izuku, to which he smiles back. Ryukyu watches this exchange lovingly. She knows that Izuku will be a great father to Eri. She then had a few realisations.

"Izuku, don't you have to be at UA by now?"

Izuku panicked a bit before a hug from Eri calmed him down. Ryukyu chuckled.

"Don't worry Izu, I'll phone Nezu. He'll understand. You want me to take care of Eri whilst you're there?"

"No, you'll be to busy with hero work. I'll take her with me. Besides, she's quite clingy currently."

"OK then, I'll tell Nezu about that too."

"Thanks sis. I'll get going now." Izuku turned and ran to the door.

"Ok bro. Oh yeah, you wanna tell Rumi or should I?"

Izuku paled as he made his way out of the building. Ryukyu simply laughed.

As Izuku made it to the gates of UA, Eri in hand, he found Principal Nezu waiting at the gate for him.

"Ah, young Tatsuma. Ryukyu called me in advance and told me what had happened. I am willing to allow you to bring Eri with you each day. Try to find someone you can leave her with during times she can't be around you, whilst training and such."

"Of course, thank you Nezu."

"Think nothing of it Young Tatsuma, you're a great hero already."

Izuku smiled at this and bowed slightly. He then turned and walked into the UA building and located his classroom. The class had just returned from doing Quirk Apprehension tests and were being spoken to by their teacher, Shota Aizawa. When Izuku opened the door and walked in, everyone looked over at him. A blue haired boy spoke up.

"Who are you? And why do you have a child with you? Leave at once."

Izuku just glared at the boy, as did Aizawa.

"Iida, sit down and shut up." Aizawa turned to Izuku, "I assume you are Izuku Tatsuma, Nezu told me already. That must be Eri."

Izuku nodded and replyed with a simple "Yes, Sir"

"Good, go sit in that empty seat over there. I won't make you do the physical tests, so just sit down and get aquainted with your class whilst waiting for the next teacher."

Izuku nods and Aizawa leaves the room. Izuku heads over to his seat, Eri in his arms, sits down and places Eri on his lap. Everyone in the class is still looking at the pair.

"You want something?" Izuku asks, diverting his attention from Eri.

"Yeah," a pink skinned girl speaks up, "Who the hell are you? You just arrived in the room with no explaination, Sensei seemed to know you, but we don't. And who's the kid? Why is she here?" The rest of the class nodded in agreement with her words. Izuku sighed.

"My name is Izuku Tatsuma, I am your classmate."

"I didn't see you at the exam."

"I was recommended. I did that exam." The class' eyes widened, all except two.

"Really?! By who?"

"My sister."

The students just looked at him.

"What?" Izuku was confused.

"And who is that?"

"A Pro Hero."

"WHICH ONE?!" The volume made Eri flinch. Izuku hugged her and glared at the source of the shout.

"First of all, be quieter, there is a child in the room. Secondly, she's the Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu."

Some started freaking out. Must be fans.

"Do you have the same Quirk?"

"No. It's smilar but not the same. I call it Azure Dragon. I can become a large blue Eastern Dragon, known as the Azure Dragon. In that form I am the size of a small town, with multiple abilities. I do have a smaller form, I call it my Hybrid Beast form. It is smaller and more suited to close combat. It retains the abilities, albeit on a smaller scale."

"And the child? I must say, having a young child in a hero school is most inappropriate. I request that she leaves immediately!" The one known as Iida rose from his seat. Izuku glared at him intensely.

"She is my adopted daughter. I rescued her this morning, and I'm not about to leave her by herself. If you make any move against her, you better get comfortable with the idea of being eaten by a Dragon." By this point, his gaze had turned cold. Still hugging Eri, her enters a staredown with the entire class, before the door gets kicked open. The Rabbit Hero Miruko enters the classroom and heads straight to Izuku.

"Yo, Zuku. This the kid?"

"Yeah. Ru, this is Eri. Eri, this is Rumi. She's your new Mother."

The class of students did a double take upon hearing this. At that moment, Nezu walked through the already open door.

"Miruko shall be your new combat instructor. She is also here to take care of Eri when Izuku is unable to. I hope that answers most of the questions you have, although, I assume you have more." Nezu chuckles.

Whilst this was being said, Eri and Rumi were getting more acquainted. At this point, Rumi was now holding Eri.

"Hey, Tatsuma." A red haired land-shark voiced what everyone was thinking, "What do you mean about Miruko being her mother?"

"Simple." Rumi answered for him. The answer? She pulled Izuku into a loving kiss. She then looked back at the open-mouthed group. "Hope that sorted things out." She laughed lightly as she and Eri left the room.

Izuku sat back in his chair, enjoying the looks of jealousy, shock, anger and sheer admiration he was getting from his classmates. He expected most of these. After all, the top female hero had just made out with him in the classroom.

"A-Anyway, earlier you said you rescued her. What do you mean? From who?"

"Confidential. All I can say is that I found her and fought a villain to protect her. My sister and I then took her in."

"So you commited an act of vigilatism. I should arrest you here and now as well as taking that child to an orphanage. You should have walked away and told a hero." Iida stood up once again. Izuku stood as well and glared at Iida.

"And let an innocent child be tortured? You're an idiot. What kind of hero lets someone suffer when they can do something about it? Especially when that someone is a child. And never threaten my daughter again, or it'll be the last thing you ever do."

"Well said Young Tatsuma." All Might enters the room. "The true essence of a hero is to help people no matter the cost to yourself. If you see injustice and do nothing because of a small rule, then you are no hero. Quite frankly Young Iida, what kind of hero threatens a little girl? Now, sit down so I can start your lesson. And Young Tatsuma, I do not condone threatening to kill a classmate but to be willing to abandon everything for your daughter is admirable."

Izuku calms down and nods at All Might, thanking him. Iida looks down and returns to his seat without a word. All might focuses his attention on the rest of the class.

"Welcome to Hero Basic Training. But a hero isn't complete without a costume. Put them on and gather at Ground Beta for Battle Training!"