Chapter One

Sarin POV

"Kaio-ken!" "Kaio-what?" Goku flew at Freiza and landed a solid hit on the alien. "Now you're just pissing me off!" I charged the alien and kept him away from Goku. Frieza was in his final form and beyond furious with Goku and I. "Solar Flare!" A blinding yellow light briefly came off me. The alien staggered and covered his eyes. I fired twenty or more ki balls around him. "Go to hell! Hellzone Grenade!" The orbs hit Frieza and exploded, but the effect was unnoticeable.

"Hohoho. Was that supposed to hurt? If so, then I'm highly disappointed. Time to end things." "Hey. I have an idea. I'll use the Spirit Bomb and end this. Keep him distracted." I took my stance and prepared to go for another round. "You think you'll win?" I only smiled smugly in response.

I charged at the alien again and did some serious damage. We clashed over and over until we were both bruised and bleeding. "Throw it now!" "Hey, Frieza! Take this!" A giant blue ball of energy came down on Frieza as he looked up. "Oh. Lovely."

The sphere collided with him and continued until it hit the planet's surface, causing a massive explosion. "I'm surprised that didn't blow up the planet." I heard Goku chuckle. "I'm glad it didn't." "Hold on. You didn't know if it would or not?!"

As we landed on a small portion of land, he raised his hands defensively. "No, I knew it wouldn't. I'm not that strong." We sat down as Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo landed near us. Gohan had tackled Goku, and Krillin was smiling. "So it's over, right?" Goku nodded at his childhood friend.

"Good. Goku, that was cutting it a bit close, don't you-" the Namekian was cut off by a purple laser shooting through his chest. "Not dead yet, bitch." Frieza held his hand out and lifted Krillin with his telekinesis. "No! Frieza, stop!" "GOKU!"

An explosion came from Krillin and my scooter dinged. Gohan looked at me, confused. "Later." Goku was now standing, fists clenched with his head down. "You'll pay for this. You'll pay for that, Frieza!" Goku's hair flickered between black and yellow. "Hey Gohan, get Piccolo out of here. Now." "O-okay." I stood across from Frieza and transformed into Super Saiyan Rosé.

"Hohoho. Such immense power! Perhaps now you'll be more of a challenge." You have no idea. Goku had finally finished transforming when he spoke. "I want you to go all out. No holding back." The alien smiled. "I don't think I will. This should be more than enough for the both of you."

I flew behind Frieza and grabbed his tail. "What are you doing?" He looked back at me. "Distracting you." Goku punched him across the face, flew above the alien, and slammed both fists down on his back. I instant transmissioned behind him. "I'm going to break you." "What?" "Like a Kit Kat Bar®." Frieza paused as Goku flew above us. "What?"

I kicked him upwards, Goku sent him back to me, I kicked him towards the remaining mountain, and Goku landed on the ground next to me. "Let's go!" "Ka-me. Ha-me. HAAAAA!" Our beams fused into a giant blue beam, destroying the mountain.

A purple ball came out of the smoke and hit the ground a few miles away from us. "This planet has five minutes left! Good luck saving it." "You can go." I looked at Goku. "I can take Frieza from here. Thanks for the help." I flew back and let the white funnel take me back to the Time Nest.
-----------------

"Good job. Time seems to be back to normal. All we need to do now is find the culprits." I went back to my base form and went to the portal that would take me to Toki Toki. "Save that for another day. I have to go get a Senzu from Krillin."

As I stepped through, I almost walked into Android 18. "Sorry about that. Looking for Krillin?" "Yeah. Do you know where he could be?" I motioned for her to follow me. We got to the Industrial District to see Krillin talking with a child. 18 walked towards the two. "Krillin." "Hey 18. I was just doing a bit of shopping for Marron." I walked over to them as Krillin tossed a Senzu at me.

"Hi, Mr. Sarin." I ate the bean and crouched to Marron's level. "Hey kiddo. You been behaving?" "No." She giggled as I ruffled her hair a bit. "Keep it up. I'll see you guys later." "See ya." The trio waved at me as I flew to the pod landing bay.

"I can't believe that woman! Forcing me to make my own lunch!" "Hey, Vegeta." The former prince glared at me. "Fuck off." I walked towards him and sighed. "You can't keep expecting your wife to take care of all your needs and take care of Trunks at the same time. It's called being an adult. You act like a two year old who throws tantrums every minute of every day."

"I'm the prince of all Saiyans!" "Former. Remember what happened to Planet Vegeta? Besides that, I'm not from Universe 7. I've explained this a thousand times. Bulma really tries to spend time with you, but you end up treating her like a discarded toy." As if on cue, Bulma showed up. "Good afternoon, Sarin. Vegeta."

I took a few steps back as Bulma raised her hand and hit the back of Vegeta's head. "What did I do this time?!" "You keep leaving the gravity chamber active! You're not the only one who uses it!" I stepped in before Vegeta could dig a grave for himself. "That was actually me that time." I rubbed the back of my head. "I was in a bit of a rush. Time Patrol thing." I froze as Bulma got a bit closer. "Try not to leave it on next time, okay?"

I nodded and released a breathe I didn't know I was holding as she walked away. "That was terrifying." "It's called a relationship. Not recommended." I flew over to one of the trainees who stayed near the Parallel Quests. "Hey, Taino! How's the sign up going?" Her cheery mood was replaced by a confused and stressed one.

"Not the greatest. Not many people are signing up for the Taino Force." I smiled and sat next to her. "I'll help spread the word. If you want, I could join till others do?" The Majin jumped in joy. "Yes! Thank you!" She hugged me suddenly and went towards the news board. It was going to be a good day.