8.A facade

Updated after so long...I hope you all like it. Please Vote and show your love and support😍😍😍

Author's POV

"You are hired," Davina smirked at a perplexed Della.

"But...You didn't take my interview," Della asked anxiously.

"Nope...Not needed...And Elena, please send away the rest of the candidates," Davina winked at Elena as she returned the wink and walked out of Ian's cabin.

"You are making a big mistake, Mrs. King," Della said.

"Mrs.King? she scoffed.

"Oops, sorry, Davina. I attended this interview because my friends forced me to, and trust me, the paycheck was very alluring. But Mr.Addington and I will not survive an hour together," Della apologized.

"Wow... at least you are being honest there. Consider this a punishment for not telling me what happened back at my restaurant," Davina glared at Della.

"It's just everyday norm in my life, and I didn't want to be a bother in your peaceful life," Della gave a sad smile.

"Hmmm...I know the feeling. Reminds me of the old me. But girl, you are badass, and remember Elena and I are always at your back," Davina gave an assuring nod at Della.

"That we are, girl," Elena joined them.

"Thank you both of you. You are like my...," before Della could complete, both of them finished it for her.

"Sisters?" Davina and Elena squealed.

"Ewww...no, I can't tolerate another sister. The one I have is quite a handful.No more additional family," Della shrieked.

"BFFs, it is then, "Elena and Davina hi-fived.

"BFFs, it is then, "Della hugged both of them.

"That's good...You can join whenever you want, girl," Davina chuckled.

"Whenever?"Della queried.

"Yeah...whenever...like from right now, "Elena roared with laughter.

"What?"Della's eyes widened.

"But...let me tell you, Davina ...Either Mr.Addington will throw me out in an hour, or I will murder him. That much guarantee I can give, "Della chuckled.

"I can assure you that Ian may be a bit flirty, but he is entirely harmless. And trust me, he is the devil's son regarding his work. He will make you work your ass off," Davina laughed.

"I second that...I have been that poor tortured slave of Ian until Vina became his manager, but then I was back to square one when she left for Italy", Elena said dramatically.

"You were his manager?" Della was surprised at the revelation.

"Yes, and he was my sweet little devil boss who treated me like his little sister," Davina reminisced with a grin on her face.

"Unbelievable," Della squealed.

"Anyways, thank you for hiring me, "Della expressed her gratitude again.

"Now, you will thank me, but don't curse me when my brother makes you work like a donkey. Trust me working with him is hell," Davina chuckled while Elena glared at her.

"Brother?"Della asked in confusion.

"Oops...Ian is like my brother...Isn't it so, Elena?"Davina blabbered, not wanting to tell Della the truth.

"Yeah...he is like a brother to both of us...an annoying one at that," Elena added, making all of them laugh.

"Excuse me, ladies...Did you just call me annoying?"Ian walked in with a smirk and stood in front of Elena.