2nd Author Note (Read from up to down)

Hello there readers! LadyOliveSugar here! I deeply apologize for long waiting. I know you're been wanting the first chapter of loid x reader but... I already abandoned that idea and changed it. I'm sorry ( ;∀;)

I will be writing the first chapter of "Them & Me: Yandere Hetalia Allies & Axis! x FemCountry! Reader." I already having ideas for next chapters of the book.

Anyways, this is the my made-up info about country reader chan.

(C/n)

Human name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: unknown

Birthday: (B/m), (B/d)

Favorite color: (F/c)

Appearance: good looking with pretty (e/c) eyes, short/long (H/c) colored hair in braided windsor half up hairstyle, with a (f/s) pin that symbol's the flag of (C/n).

Attire:

From Pinterest

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

From Pinterest

(You can ignore the small tie and the small long puffs and you can imagine any design or color you want the dress to be.)

Shoes:

From Pinterest

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

From Pinterest

(Again, You can imagine any color you want for the heels)

Weapons: metal hammer, rapier sword, cross bow, whip, icepick, shotgun and grenade.

Abilities/Skills:

Painting

Knitting

Physical Strength

That's all for now guys! I hope you liked this, 'cause finally I'm ready to write the first chapter! See you, bye!!!

Be healthy always!!