Chapter-4: Say that you love me

Start from the beginning

Chan and Subin both looked behind following Hanse's eyes, his friends around the court was in star stacked. And then Seungsik was in front of him, maybe they have less than 40 seconds there was many things to process but he only felt Seungsik's hand hold onto his upper shoulder looked down at his eyes. "Hanse, Hey, listen, I won't  say much right now, but you can't lose. Are you hearing me?" Hanse never grown the ability to ignore those soft but rigid voice as far as he could remember that was the voice of domination that overpower his rudeness, his ego, his stubbornness but Seungsik never uses that voice except few times maybe unconsciously and Hanseknew where he was weak. "I won't." Hanse promised. And then he was on Seungsik's arm tightly embraced 'I love you.' He heard bell or something else? But before anything Seungsik let go of him with tear shining eyes and Subin hold on Hanses' wrist ran in the field but he kept his eyes fixed on Seungsik. 

Chan was in a questioning state that what just happened and he saw his friend forgot to cheer as they all were in open mouth. Seungsik waved his hand to tell them continue with a grin and they listen to his silent order immediately.

"Let's win Hanse!" Subin winked at him and Hanse blushed a little even in pressure "Sure will." The game continued for minutes and found his eyes momentarily followed where Seungsik was now between his friends and Byungchan jumping up and down with others eyes fixed on Hanse.

The last minute of the game was here, they are in 20-20, game shall be decided at last serve. The air was tight and silent fell around the field. The sky was also getting dark, it could be anytime raining that afternoon and the little wind made the game more stressful and also calculated upon luck. Hanse glared again finding Seungsik before serving and he mouthed something seems like 'Go Sese.'

And there was the 2nd hit of his racket after serving, the cork came directly towards him from Byeongkwan and with his every sensory nerve he shot to Yuchan. Maybe Yuchan missed the shot because he heard the shout of Subin, his seniors and most possibly Seungsik's that he can recognize among thousands of people.

He saw everybody has entered into the court throwing him and Subin up in the air and lot of laughs then finally everything came down. "We did it bro!" Subin exclaimed to Byungchan. "I can't believe still." Chan said and embrace Sejun. "OMG, I knew you would win!" Seungwoohugged Subin tight and spin him holding waist both laughing. Hanse looked around for Seungsik at least he is positive that everything going to be alright now even though he needed to talk to Seungsik first but the other one did and he decided to apologize for being childish to his boyfriend. 

"Congrats bro, I mean you do have magic don't you, just coming from nowhere and change everything?" Junhee tapped on Seungsik's shoulder as they were talking. "No, how can that be? It's just..." "No Seungsik-Hyung, Junie is right!" Yuchan came and hold onto his BF from behind. "It's your Hyung in public, not Junie!" "Whatever." And they all joined in a laugh. "Don't you need to congratulate your Siki Hyung's BF?" Junhee looked over Yuchan and he was in shock. "What?! Subin?" "No Idiot, Hanse!" Seungsik blushed because Junhee was the first person he talked about Hanse, he was his neighbor and also childhood bestie, but still wonder that maybe Hanse was right back when he said to him at some point.

['People don't think about me as a good guy, they all think I am rude, but I am not without any reason. Maybe something is wrong with me?' 'Nothing is wrong with you. Do you think I would date a crazy guy? (Seungsik paused that day holding Hanse's hand) as long as it's you.']

"Hey guys! Congratulations! It was a good fight." Byeongkwan says and hitting Subin and Hanse on the shoulder. "Thanks BK, you both were awesome too!" Subin said and saw Junhee, Yuchan and Seungsik approach them. Hanse pouted as Seungsik yet to congratulate him and being with him in front of others always feel uncomfortable. Chan and Junhee exchanged handshake and congrats and does a sporting hug. "I guess many congratulations still on the way?" Yuchan looked at everyone but smiled at Hanse and he couldn't quite make it. Seungsik was hiding his hand on his pants pocket and all of a sudden he was feeling heavy in the chest, he can't hide it anymore, not today. He has been unfair with his feelings and when he is sure of it why fear.

"Hanse?" Seungsik said all of a sudden between all the friends and again he was in the center of attention and Hanse almost jump on his skin as he was not meeting his eyes all these moments. Seungsik crossed the gap of circle and hold on his wrist facing him "We actually had to say something to you guys." And Hanse had double shock. "That you two have something-" Sejun asked looking at his BF Chan for a moment in an evil glance. "What? I didn't know!" Chan exclaimed. "You were always late one to realize dear, I proposed you remember?" And now Seungsik and Hanse were in shock and the rest of the friends guessed up everything, they were getting signs. "Wait, did you say anything before?" Hanse finally opened his mouth. "I thought your boyfriend don't talk." Junhee joked and Seungsik came into defending mode "He talks just Right Thank You Very Much!" And embraced Hanse and Hanse felt protected, he can be him around Seungsik, he feels independence. "I am so happy for you guys! So Junhee knew before us?" Seungwoo questioned and Seungsik gave an apologizing look.

Then Junhee, Yuchan and Byeongkwan went on their way after a lot of congratulation another side Byungchan, Subin was hitting and teasing on Hanse. "Hanse! How can you not tell us dude, you are expert at hiding!" "If it's wasn't for Seungsik Hyung, we could never!" Subin added. 

"Siki, you dog!!!" Chan hit him hard. "How long?" Seungwoo asked. "It's always feels like yesterday."

They again all came together. Sat on the almost empty field 7 of them now Byungchan is feeding them his story of how first Hanse had crush on Seungsik and other detail. "He is excessing I am telling you!" Hanse kept on protesting but nobody listen but laugh and Seungsik squeezed on his shoulder feeling happier. Then he got to listen to Sejun and Chan's story and a little bit of Junhee and Yuchan.

"But my last question Hanse, what do you call Seungsik Hyung?" "That's not your public question, is it Subin?" Seungsik let out his leader voice and put a little kiss on Hanse's hair. "Eww, you two have already made me sick." Seungwoo exclaimed "We don't complain about your life, do we?" Sejun replied as everybody saw Seungwoo was leaning on Subin and they all laughed leaving Subin blushing.

The sky again came with cloud and gray they all bade goodbyes in the late afternoon, almost evening. And Seungsik and Hanse were now alone both started walking "I am sorry, I should realize your words much more." Hanse admitted eyes fixed on his steps. Seungsik stopped walking and Hanse followed "I should be sorry here too you know, I did hurt your feeling."

Hanse sometimes can't believe his fate how did he get so lucky having Seungsik in his life all of a sudden. He embraces Seungsik without saying anything keeping tight hold of his hands as if never lets him go then he realize he been holding his breath too as his BF spoke "Hansea? Breathe please." Seungsik chuckled a little and kept his fingers hold onto the shirt on waist of the shorter one. Hanse took the air near his boyfriend's neck steady yet chaotic the heart. He had the most understanding boyfriend in this whole world, his friends must be jealous because their BF is not Seungsik.

"You know I could have proposed you right in the game after the win?" Seungsik looked into Hanse's eyes pushing him slightly far from his face. "That's not fair, you didn't." Hanse teased cupping his cheek. "I am still unemployed to take care of you." "I would still live with you." Hanse fumbled on the clothes "Or I can say I Love You out loud!" as Seungsik said he pulled Hanse closer meeting into a lip crushing kiss, today it tasted like it was just a beginning, Hanse wasn't lying because if he have Seungsik in his life he would probably live on his love.

"So why didn't you say that there?" Hanse pouted after they broke the kiss. Seungsik face palmed himself, knowing that all his Masterplan went in vain, because Hanse makes his mind blank every single time. "I didn't? Shit! - Seems like with you around; I Always Forget to Say!"

                                                                             -The End-