act four: scene two

Start from the beginning

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

instagram post !

vinniehacker

liked by iriscoronel, jackwright, liliabuckingham and others

vinniehacker my girl payed up.

view all comments

user so hot

jettashford not very family friendly you two!!!
liliabuckingham neither is your mom
jettashford i'm so offended rn go choke
liliabuckingham on your dad's dick? sure if you insist!

user2 why is this making me feel things....

user3 this couples growing on me ngl
iriscoronel not dating!

user4 the way that every time she says that she sounds angrier
conangray i agree with this statement.

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

third person pov.

the two teens had been in pairs for three days. three days of adventures, three days of relaxation, and three days of being completely engrossed in their love for one another. vinnie was making all of iris' dreams come true and then some. he was a dream come true. yet, as iris began getting ready in the bathroom she couldn't help but feel nervous. something was off but she just couldn't put her finger on precisely what.

currently, she was trying to figure out what to wear as vinnie was taking her on an impromptu date, or so she thought. all he said was to dress fancy and that their car would be there by 8. what iris didn't know was that vinnie had been planning this night, this exact night moment by moment for the past 2 weeks. sure the idea had been in his head since forever, but he couldn't believe the time was actually here.

the car ride was filled with nervous chatter, to anyone else it would seem normal, just two friends making painful small talk while in a car with a stranger as their driver. but for two people who usually had a hard time keeping their hands off of one another, and with vinnie shamelessly saying whatever he pleases in anyone's presence, there was a strange aura.

when the two finally arrived at their destination, stepping out of the car hand in hand, iris couldn't believe her eyes. vinnie had somehow managed to pull off a picnic in front of the Eiffel tower without a whole crowd surrounding them. it was as if they were the only ones even there. he made the impossible, possible.

iris was speechless, tears came to her eyes, and the amount of effort he put into planning everything was astonishing. as she turned around to thank vinnie she found him down on one knee. her eyes widened, her heart stopped, and her mind froze.

was this actually happening?

"iris may coronel, sweetheart, never before have i felt for anyone the way i feel for you. ever since the first time i saw you i knew you were the one. i know i say that all the time but it's true" reaching out he slowly grabbed her left hand. "vinnie" she whispered the uncertainty and fear evident in her voice.

"shhh it's okay just let me finish." he pleaded. iris silently nodded, "i love the way your eyes light up when you get your morning doughnuts, i love the way you selflessly care for others, i love all the dips and curves of your body, i love how you so passionately speak about things that interest you, i love the way your cheeks turn red at the smallest kiss" to make a point he brought her hand to his lips. ghosting the smallest kiss along the back causing an immediate chain reaction of red coating her cheeks.

"iris," he continued, "i love you, i love you so much that it consumes me. you consume me. there's not a day that goes by where you aren't on my mind. i wanna be yours in every way that's possible baby, please do me the honour of allowing me to be your boyfriend." then, as iris was processing his words, he reached behind him pulling out a box. opening it painfully slowly he revealed a ring.

"sweetheart, don't panic okay? this is a promise ring, because as long as you'll let me i promise to be yours, if you'll let me?" looking up he scanned her eyes gauging her reaction.

without thinking, iris pulled vinnie up to her standing position, her lips instantly upon his. she pushed all her emotion into it hoping he'd get the response she couldn't seem to form into words. how do you tell someone that you've been theirs since the moment you met?

iris' lips move urgently against vinnie's, his hands tightened around her pulling her body impossibly closer. iris gripped his arms, nails breaking his skin as if she was afraid he would vanish. as one of his hands slipped lower down, palming her ass, iris gasped. as their tongues met, her submission wasn't fought upon. vinnie had the dominance and iris was more than fine giving up the control.

"i'm guessing that was a yes? huh pretty baby, my pretty baby?" vinnie chucked as iris left hot open mouthed kisses along his neck. his comment making her embarrassed she pushed her face even moreso into his neck, "of course it was vinnie, I've been yours since we met "

slipping the ring onto her finger vinnie was relieved, "fucking hell princess you have no idea how badly i've wanted to hear that. i've always been yours "

the two found their way onto the blanket vinnie laid out for their picnic. iris sat straddling vinnie on top of the place he desired her most, he was unquestionably hard. the feeling of her heat set him off again. the two shared hot, passionate, kisses that held a certain level of desperation. they couldn't get enough of each other.

their tongues and teeth clashed, even with iris on top vinnie still controlled their actions. his hand found its home around her neck, moving her head as he pleased. the feeling of the slight pressure made her eyes roll back as she let out a light airy moan, the sound made vinnie feral. his own deep groan vibrated between the two sending a wave of heat to the place where she needed vinnie painfully so.

iris slowly began rocking back and forth, driving vinnie absolutely mad, if they weren't in public he would've taken her right then and there. despite his desires, vinnie's hand held her hips halting her movement which she didn't even notice she was making.

"not now my pretty girl but i promise you tonight once we get back i'm all yours.

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

late update i'm sorry !!!! but omg there's literally like 3 chapters left and then we're done

this chapter was NOT proof read, will update later, until then please point out any mistakes.

possible tw for the following ! (authors rant)

i've been feeling extremely overwhelmed lately and it's caused some anxiety attacks and feelings of depression (which i suffered from in the past) and recently relapsed with SH. i couldn't bring myself to even do the most simplest tasks so i'm sorry guys but i'm feeling better now so it's all good !!

love you all,
xox<33