'How does he still remember that?'I thought.

"Maybe..."I say. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have"

"It's okay"He says.

"No it's not, you didn't deserve none of it"I say. "I was being too caught up in protecting myself"

"You can always trust me you know"Shoto says touching my hand, locking it with his. "You and I both know what it's like"

I felt butterflies form in my stomach at the feeling of his warm skin on mine.

"For so long, I've been trying to erase my memories, a broken family"Todoroki says. "I remember when I had my brothers around and my sister"

He continued to speak his mind as he looked like he needed it.

"But only outcome we both got was it made us stronger"I say as he hummed for me to continue what I'm saying. "I was blessed with a second chance to have another family"

"But the past will forever haunt me"I say. "I can't lose anyone I love again"

"You have us"Shoto says. "Me, you have me"

I looked at him feeling the butterflies erupt once again as his eyes pierced through mine with such sincerity.

It made me feel things I've never felt before. I didn't know what to say in return.

Instead I moved closer and decided to lay my head on his shoulder, him making him freeze at the sudden move.

"Thank you"I say which I feel him slowly become relaxed himself. Resting his head on mine.

His soft red and white hair brush against my forehead.

"I'd do anything for you"He whispered the last part.

"What?"I asked confused sitting up to look at him as he looked away.

"Nothing"He yawned. "Let's just stay like this"

He says making me squint my eyes at him. Before shrugging.

Going back to the position we were in. As we listened to the quiet night.

Hopefully I could sleep till tomorrow.

Though that wasn't the case, the case was to do night hiking and see how many people you can scare.

I was not in the mood for this. As we had to pair up.

I was partnered up with Momo as we had the perfect quirk to work together.

What I didn't expect was for Shoto and Katsuki partnering up.

Shoto looked at me annoyed making me looking at him with a grin.

"I wish you good luck~"I tease which his eye twitched.

"Can't we be partners?"He says with a bored tone.

"I don't know I just wanna sleep"I say with similar tone.

"HUH?! What's wrong with me?!"We hear making us look at him.

"Everything"We both say which he yells in response while his friends laughed.

"Come on Kasumi-chan"Momo says with a bright smile.

"Welp bye"I say walking away and followed her as we went our own way.

"You and Todoroki-Kun seem so much closer"She says with a grin.