Chapter 24

Hello everyone! I just like to say sorry for the long waiting on updating. It's been a hectic year and very busy month as I'll be moving houses so I'll be even more busy.

But I finally got the chance to update and here it is the drama awaits~😎🍵

~

Kasumi's POV

Today's training, was seeing how long can you go with using your quirk. Going past the limit of your stamina or capacity.

From where I stood in my own space, all I could hear was explosions here and there.

I on the other hand, was seeing how long I can use my black steel quirk. Wiping the sweat off my brow for the seventh time.

Feeling the straining in my veins as I count down the time I have left.

'Think of something that triggers you'Aizawa-sensei's voice lingered in my head as he and the cat crew trained us.

Sensing something, I dodged it, peaking to see one of the cat crew had thrown something at me to test my sense.

"Sorry sorry continue"She said with a bright mischief grin. I glared before going back to focusing on my energy.

That was basically all we did for the whole day. I was now trying to make as many Limbs as I could.

There's one I wanna try. But it uses so much stamina. But that's for another time.

For now I need to focus on the breathing techniques Miyu-Sama told me to do.

By the time we were finished it was dark out. Had a lovely soak before starting on dinner again.

Like last night we made our own dinner with our quirks. It was the same meal as yesterday but I was too tired to care.

We finally got a bit of a rest after dinner as I decided to have a break. Buying me a drink from the vending machine.

"I found you"I hear making me see the familiar face of Todoroki.

"You found me"I say with a grin. "Care for a drink?"

"Sure"He says as I put another coin in the vending machine getting the same drink. "Thanks"

We both sat there in silence. I closed my eyes feeling relaxed a little as the smooth coolness of the strawberry milkshake felt so nice.

"This is nice"He says as he looked at the stars.

"Sure is"I say. "It's been a tough day"

"Yeah it was but we'll get there eventually"He says as I nodded agreeing.

"Yep we get what we signed up for I guess"I say.

"Do you..."He starts I looked at him curious. "Do you have anymore nightmares?"

"Yea..but not as much as I used too"I say. "Well at least I thought it was just nightmares"

"What do you mean?"He asked.

"We'll all this time my dreams been telling me something"I says "But I wasn't listening at first but one night the dream changed to a more different story"

"All this time they only showed what was said"I begin. "But after the festival that's when it started to get more serious then I thought"

"Does that explain that day you left me?"He asked I sweat drop scratching my cheek.