𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬: 𝗬𝗨𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗠𝗔

Your fit:

Your rings

Your rings

I genuinly believe that he hepled plan this wedding but everything is what you wanted

I genuinly believe that he hepled plan this wedding but everything is what you wanted. Yes he payed for it all but he day was all about you to him. He wanted you to be happy with everything even if he disliked it.

You were finishing getting ready with my mom when your father knockedon the door. "May I come in?" He asked. "You may" your mother laughed letting him in. He was walking you down the isle and hiving you away to Yujiro.

"Mija you look so beautiful." He smiled small tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "Im so proud of you. You have worked so hatd for everything you have. Y/N ypu deserve the world and if it is that Yujiro can give that to you, I'm happy."

You were tying not to cry so you wont ruin your makeup that your mom worked hard on. "Padreeee" you cried hugging your father tightly. "I love you darling but its time." Your father handed you your bouqet and ypu rest your arm im his. Then the music started to play.

Playing Wild Side

This type shit have you wilding (Oh!)
Last minute trips to the islands (Oh!)
Drip, drip, drip when you slide in (Oh!)
Fit, fit, fit, baby, right in (Oh!)
Don't hesitate when you (Oh!)
In it, 'cause you know I like it (Oh!)
Baking up a cake for you (Oh!)
Sweet, baby, like it when you bite it
We can't just keep talking about it
We think too often about it
We can't just be cautious about it
I wanna get wild
Take me for a ride, boy
Show me your wild side, boy
Know it's been a while, boy
I wanna get wild

Reaching the alter your father kissed your cheek before going to his seat in the front row. Yujiro looked at you with the most loving eyes he vculd possibly muster. You look beautiful. He was so ready to make you his offical wife.

"Now for the vows."

Yujiro went first and who knew he could have been so soft and gentle. I mean you did but the point is that he made your heart melt and started to make you cry a little bit.

"Y/N from the day I met you, you havent left my mind or my heart. You have been there through all the crazy shit I have done. You defended me even against someone who was twice your size and you have always loved me for me. Violence and all. Thats something I never got from anyone else and I'm so grateful to you for everything you have done for me. I love you."

Wiping away your tears you started to reciete and remember your vows.

"Yujiro. I dont even know where to begin. You have touched my life and made me feel so happy to be with you. The way we met was weird at first because you were just there. But I thought of you every second after that encounter. Meeting you, dating you, talking to you, it all came so natural to me. I have never loved someone more. You have done some shit but I always looked past it because you were and still are my heart. The words havent even been created to decribe how much you mean to me. I love you so much and I can't wait to be your wife."

With the exchanging of he rings and their blessing you were already in tears. You love this man so much. "You may kiss the bride." Yujiro picked you up with ease and kissed you so lovingly it was like a dream to you. "I love you Mrs. Hanma." He smiled kissing you again. "I love you even more Mr.Hanma."