𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗬 𝗪𝗨//Clumsy and Clumsier.

Start from the beginning

Of course, it was her team that won. It seemed close but the ink coverage in Marcy's base was pretty swell.

Once the round was officially over, she looked up at Y/N and smiled. "Hey, N/N! Did you see my gameplay!"

A small blush crept up onto Y/N's face. "Sure did! You do really good with E-Liters and Chargers."

It was finally Marcy's turn to blush as she looked away. "Wow, uh. Thanks!"

Marcy quickly shook her head, trying to get rid of the blush. "Anyways, wanna do a couple rounds for me?"

"Heck yeah I do!"

After they were handed the switch they immediately went to pick out their weapon of choice and got into a match.

Marcy watched in amazement as they began their gameplay, a blush was noticeably plastered onto her face while she smiled widely.

She thought it was cute when Y/N was gaming. She wouldn't admit it though, she'd think it'd be too awkward for her to say out of the blue.

Most of the rounds went pretty well, some losses but most of the time they were wins.

Until Y/N's final round came along.

A full team of Rollers.

"Ohhh, great."

It was fate, Y/N had lost the game causing them to sigh in disappointment.

"Man, I was doing so good!" They complained as Marcy laughed.

"Good try though, N/N." Marcy says, grabbing her tray of food. "C'mon now, let's get to class."

Y/N handed the switch back to Marcy. "Thanks for letting me play, Mar-Mar."

They gave Marcy a side hug making her squeak in surprise.

Another blush came onto Marcy's face. "I-it's no problem, Y/N."

Sasha and Anne watched the two in amusement. They knew the two had feelings for each other based on their interactions.

The four were now walking down the halls.

Anne then pulled Y/N aside without a warning.

Y/N tumbled into a locker, muttering an 'ouch'.

"Sorry, sorry!" Anne apologized. "I just need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"About you and Marcy."

They were quick to freeze up, face turning immediately red. "W-what?!"

Anne snapped her finger. "I knew it! You do have a crush on her!"

"Pfft, I do not! I uh..."

Y/N tried to avoid eye contact with Anne, sweating nervously.

"Your blushing says otherwise." She smirked. "You put, what was her name again? Oh, right! Amity to big shame."