𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗬 𝗪𝗨//Clumsy and Clumsier.

Start from the beginning

That was until one of the friends, Savannah, had noticed the marbles that were all over the floor.

"Heather! Look out!" She warned, but Heather didn't bat an eye and kept her attention on the phone.

Then, the worst thing happened.

Heather took one step on a singular marble, and quickly went into a slipping frenzy.

"WOAH-" Heather failed to keep her balance, slowly reaching towards the staircase as her friends panicked.

Y/N's eyes widened. "HEATHER! LOOK OUT-"

Unfortunately Y/N's warning wasn't enough to help her, once she met the staircase she immediately began to fall down the flight of stairs.

Her friends watched as she hit every stair in a painful manner, a few 'ouch's' and 'oofs' slipping out of her.

Her pain spree eventually came to a halt as she was positioned in an uncomfortable pose.

Both arms and a leg were twisted behind her back.

Y/N eventually got up and looked at the situation.

They grimaced. "You okay down there?"

No response.

"Your silence speaks many words."

Her friends gave Y/N the nastiest glare in history.

"You are so dead, L/N."

~~~
Present.

"Never! We'll always remind you of the big mistake you've done!" Heather yelled before sashaying with her trio. God Y/N hated when she sashayed!

The teen groaned in annoyance before feeling a hand on their shoulder. It was apparently Marcy's.

"Hey, don't worry about them, N/N. It wasn't your fault Heather couldn't take her eyes off her phone." Marcy reassured.

Y/N let out a small sigh before giving off a smile. "Yeah, I guess. I just wish I wasn't so clumsy."

"You and me both."

The bell rang right after Marcy's sentence was finished as the two looked up at it.

"I gotta get to class now." Y/N says, turning away from her. "We're still up for gaming at lunch, right?"

She nodded. "Yep!"

The two laughed and eventually walked their separate ways to class.

Class took a while, Y/N was lucky enough to get an A- since their project had been damaged the slightest.

Once class was finally over, Y/N raced towards the lunch room immediately.

Getting their lunch, they quickly scanned the room for the girls. It was pretty easy to find them since their table was quite empty.

Y/N took a seat next to Marcy who already had her switch out and was currently gaming.

She was currently in a round of Splatoon in turf war, sniping almost everyone with an E-liter.