Chapter one:The memory

As long as I could remember I have been stuck with the Jester.We shared one love,one curse,one power.He was known as the Jester,while I was simply known as the wild card or the Jestress wild card.We were not siblings rather friends who knew eachothers backstories and were friends since time itself.My name is something I can't remember.Nether me or the Jester knew our own names.We were known as the Jester and the wild card.I had to share the same curse as he had,but I got myself stuck in a checkered ballerina costume.I often had black and navy blue with a tutu.We were partners in crime,romantic partners even.I learned how to talk to the monkey henchmen and I practiced black and white magic.I even had a garden of fruits and medical herbs.Sure,I was underated but at least I was wanted and needed by the jester unlike the monkeys who were only around to do his dirty work.It was adorable how he slept with a smile.I would take his hood off so I could mess with his hair slightly.I loved every minute I spent with him even when we were kids with had fun.He was everything I could every want or need.I was his sister's assistant if you will.She saw someting in me my parents regected.They replaced what my "family"never did or what they never bothered to do In the first place.