Bruises: Chapter 2

A/N: pic of Stiles being dragged away.

I wake up to someone rubbing my face. My head was pounding. My eyes flutter open to see Lydia by me. I slowly smile at her. She smiles right back and shouts a name.

Isaac.

He rushes down the stairs and almost jumps on me, he luckily misses though. More footsteps pound down the step causing me to scoot into the corner. My knee instantly come to my chest and my arms wrap around them. I shove my pounding head into them. The footsteps stop.

"Stiles come, now." Derek's voices out. I whimper.

"Now!" He yells. I slowly untangle myself and slowly crawl towards him. He grips my hair and pulls my head back. With to he view of my face, his hand comes down on my cheek. A sob breaks out of my usually quiet mouth. I hold my cheek and look back to the floor. I could practically feel the smirk on his face. I sniffle to try and control my sobs and tears.

"What was that, bitch?" Scott laughs. I shake my head, I can't believe he was my best friend. He stalks towards me. Isaac stood up in front of me.

"Isaac move, now" Derek growled. Knowing not to go against his alpha, Isaac slowly moves away from me. Scott continues his walk to me and pulls me up. He slams me into the wall, not holding his strength back. I groan in pain.

"What makes you think you can make noise? Do we need to go over the rules again?" My head rapidly shakes side to side as my eyes stare at him in fear. They always beat and whip me when I don't listen or forgot the rules. It causes me so much pain.

Scott smirks, "than your going to listen right?" I nod my head quickly.

"Good," he drops me back to the ground and steps back. I stay on the ground, unmoving. Just like trash.

You are trash, Stiles.

My leash was tugged up, making me fly up. It was tugged forward. I walked behind the personas they went upstairs. they made me walk to the living room where a man sat.

Were they getting rid of me? They can't be...

The man stood as he grabbed my leash. I grabbed onto Derek.

"Don't get rid of me please, I'm sorry for everything I did to disappoint you! Please don't let them take me!" The man ripped me off of Derek while he chuckled.

"Awe kid, we are just going to have fun. You will go back to your master when we're finished."

No. No,no,no!

I fought against the man but he was too strong. He dragged me down the hall, into a room I never saw before. I screamed the whole way. I fought against the man until he slapped me making me fall. He pushed me inside and I froze with fear at what was in there.

The man took advantage of that because he shoved me on the bed and restrained me to the posts. I screamed for help, my sorrys, and begged the man to let me go. But no, he takes advantage of me. No one came to save me.

Why would they? You deserve everything they give you.

When the man was done, he undid my restraints. I laid there until he left. When he finally did, I struggled to get up. I was in too much pain to move. I laid back down, staring at the ceiling. Rushed footsteps stomped down the hall. I didn't even attempt to cover up, just let them see my abused body. Gasps were heard as hands grabbed me. They tried lifting me up, I screamed in pain. My back side was on fire. Derek come running in with the rest of the pack. Isaac sets me down. I whimper and my vision starts fading out.

Let me die...

A/N

Hey so chapter 2!

Probably not very good.

Thank for reading love u all!

~AJ