I take a sip of my sangria and smirk as I watch Cordelia come back to her senses. She bites her lip and looks at me, her eyes narrowed and pupils blown with lust.

We order and as we wait for our food Cordelia excuses herself to the bathrooms. Once she turns the corner and is out of my view I reach into my pocket and pull out a vial of purple liquid. Uncorking the vial I pour half of it into Cordelia's drink...accidentally.

I place the vial back into its hiding place and watch as the liquid seeps to the bottom of her glass before the color disappears and it looks normal. Mark walks to the table "can I get you another drink" mine is almost empty. "Yes I'll have a vodka red bull." Mark smiles "double shot?" I wink and he walks away. I smirk and take a sip of my sangria "I'm back." Dee says as she sits and lifts her glass. I eye her intently as she gingerly sips her sunrise.
Little do you know I'll be fucking you until sunrise.
Cordelia giggles and cups my cheek "what are you smiling at?" I'm smiling? "Oh nothing. You just look beautiful" I place my hand on her thigh and Cordelia smiles and places hers atop of mine.

Our food arrives and we begin to eat. About halfway through our meal Delia's drink is gone and she's shifting around in her seat. I smirk to myself and bite my food off my fork, ignoring the look Cordelia is currently giving me. "Yes?" I ask once I swallow. I meet Delia's gaze and bite my lip at her blown pupils. Cordelia crosses her legs and whimpers. I smirk "baby?" Delia shivers and flutters her lashes.

"Are you okay?" I ask her feigning innocence. Mark returns with my drink and places it on the table. "We will take the bill now, if you don't mind." Cordelia says her voice deep and domineering. Mark nods and scurries. "But I'm not done what about my dessert that cake on the menu looked delicious." I pout. Cordelia smiles and grabs my wrist she slides it up under her dress, between her thighs. I gasp and stare at her shocked. She's not wearing any underwear and is absolutely dripping. Cordelia leans to my ear and whispers "I'm so fucking wet" she moans softly as I glide my fingers through her slit.

I remove my hand and bring my fingers to my mouth "mmmh you always taste delicious" Cordelia's eyes sparkle and just then mark returns with the bill. Without breaking Delia's gaze I just place my card on the table. Mark grabs it and walks off again "so I am getting my dessert after all?" I smile teasingly. "Honey you're going to have a three course meal and double dessert if we get out of here. NOW." Delia whispers.

Fuck me.

Mark returns with a receipt and my card. I grab it sign sloppily and Cordelia tosses a $50 bill on the table "thank you!" We say as I hop out of my chair and help Delia stand. Mark just stands there a little shocked and watches as we quickly walk to the elevator. As soon as the doors close Delia launches herself at me taking my lips with hers. She moans and backs us up into the wall. She cups my cheek sloppily kissing me biting my lips and whimpering.

I switch our positions roughly pinning Delia against the elevator wall. The dinging of the elevator as we pass each floor is nothing but background noise. I lift Delia's leg onto my hip making her moan loudly against my lips. She starts softly grinding against me "fuck baby I'm so horny and I need you sooo bad!" Cordelia whines as she gropes my chest. I press one of my palms against the wall beside her head to stabilize myself. I moan "dee" she hums and kisses my neck, suckling harshly "shit ah" I moan my knees slightly buckling.

DING

The elevator stops and I unravel myself from Cordelia's grasp. She whines and tries to pull me back. The doors open and a couple stands waiting to enter. They just stand there looking at us wide eyed. I think nothing of it and grab Delia's hand leading us out of the elevator. As we enter the car Cordelia looks at me and giggles. "What?" I ask as I start the car. "You have my lipstick prints on your neck, smudged around your lips, a wet patch on your thigh and your hair is a mess. I look in the mirror and gasp. "No wonder that couple was looking at us like that." Delia giggles and shrugs.

I smooth down my hair and pull out of the driveway. Cordelia reaches over and begins undoing my suit pants. "Dee." I warn glancing down as she unzips my pants and slides her slender hand in. I look over and see her tongue pressed against her cheek. A hungry look in her eyes. I groan and press my head back against the seat as she slips my panties aside and begins toying with my clit.

"Fuck. Dee I-I'm driving" she chuckles darkly and speeds up her actions. I press the glass as a reflex of my legs straining. Delia giggles and removes her hand. I groan at the loss of pleasure, as I reach a red light I look over to see Cordelia sucking her fingers clean. "Mmmh" she moans as she releases her finger with a gentle pop. "Get me home quickly before I make myself cum right here in this seat" she says as she begins groping her breasts.
"Babyyy" I whine and step on the gas.
————-

Not proofread
-Nikki