"hello again" you could hear the girl from earlier say from behind you.

she then whacked you hard enough to make your vision go blurry, and you knew you were going to be out soon.

you looked up to see both of them, unable to speak even a word.

and if you could, what could you have even said?

.
.
.
.

you had woken up from someone pushing your head under a bowl of ice cold water.

you began breathing frantically, looking around to unfamiliar faces and an unfamiliar place.

"wh- what is this?!" you said between pants.

"shut up." the man from earlier spoke, his tone extremely enraged, despite the low volume he spoke in.

"f/n l/n, or is it f/n aizawa? hm? which do you prefer?" another man croaked.

your heart skipped a beat.

"i don't know what you're talking about" you fumed.

he hummed, "mmm yes you do" grabbing your chin with two fingers.

you clenched your jaw in fear, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"this is what's going to happen, you are going to stay here with us, and while everyone's freaking out over a missing UA student, - which is ridiculous because they don't freak out over other students - we are going to be able to attack the heroes while they are all on edge" he said with a creepy smile plastered on his face.

"that is the dumbest idea ever" you spat in his face.

his smile contorted into an angered expression, and he put his hands around your neck, leaving his pinky off.

"then maybe a dead UA student would be better!" he shouted.

"if- they are all on edge-" you said, struggling in his grasp.

he let you go to speak.

"if they're on edge...they...will be harder to attack because.. they are on guard" you said while catching your breath.

"then what do you suggest" he inquired

"learning how to..." you began

he leaned in curiosity.

"how to shut the fuck up" you violently head butted him, and as he was on the floor in pain, you tried to use your quirk.

but to no avail.

"where is my quirk?!?" you shouted, looking around to the other two in the room, blonde girl from earlier and burned man from earlier.

"you have quirk suppressing handcuffs on!" the girl smiled.

"shit" you groaned, laying your head against the chair they put you in.

there was quite literally nothing you could do. you were strapped down into a metal chair with chains and your quirk was gone with the handcuffs they put you in, there was nothing of use in the room they put you in.

"you bitch!" the man you head butted earlier got up, slapping you across the face.

that definitely left a mark.

"you were right dabi, one meal a day would be better than three" he said to the flame quirked brunette.

"but shiggy, that's just not healthy!" the blonde whined.

"that is exactly the point dumbass!" 'shiggy' yelled.

the blonde gave a little 'oh' then went back to standing there quietly.

"stay here and watch the brat, dabi and i have some errands to run" shiggy sighed, massaging his brows in frustration.

"oh! the eraserhead thing?" the blonde asked.

your head perked up.

eraserhead?

are they going to hurt my dad?!

"what eraserhead thing??" you quaked.

"if it all goes to plan, you'll see on the news later" shiggy boasted, closing the door behind him and dabi.

"oh this is gonna be fun!" the blonde giggled.

"what are they planning to do??" you asked fearfully.

"lets forget about that, how about we get to know each other instead?" she smiled, sitting down in front of you.

"tell me first! please!" you pleaded.

she sighed, "fine, but promise we'll play a game after?" she put up her pinky finger.

"uh yes" you said.

"oh right, your handcuffed" she drooped down.

"maybe you can take them off for a second! i could pinky promise ill put them back on!" you gave the best smile you could.

"but shigaraki will probably get mad..." she looked to the side anxiously.

"we will keep it a secret! i don't like that guy, i won't tell!" you tried persuading her.

"alright...pretty girls are always so persuasive" she sighed, walking towards a cabinet on the other side of the room.

"you must be persuasive too then!" it was half trying to egg her on and half truth.

"really?! you think I'm pretty?!" she smiled, taking a key out from the drawer.

"totally!"

"please don't do anything bad" she said in puppy dog eyes, pleading as she took off your handcuffs.

"thank you!" you smiled at the girl.

"im sorry for cutting you before...I had to...you understand right?" she gave her creepy grin again.

"and you understand I have to do this too, right?" you held her hands.

"do what?" she tilted her head.

"this" you replied, twisting her wrists back to break them.

the girl yelped in pain, then smiled again.

"you are so strong!" she exclaimed, going in to bite you.

you dodged her, throwing her into the chair you were just in and using sand from beneath the floor to hold her down.

you put the quirk suppressing handcuffs around her broken wrists.

"ooh kinky, but this isn't the best time-"

the door then slammed open, a bewildered shigaraki looking in.

"I knew I couldn't trust you with this toga!" he groaned.

"why are you bac-" you asked before toga tripped you with her feet, making your head hit the floor.

you tried getting up, but shigaraki had slammed you back down with his foot, the last thing you saw was blood spilling from what you believed to be your head.

then you were out again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.