5. rejected

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

-ˋˏ"Y/N! WAKE UP!" eyes jolting open, you awake with a cold sweat, your father shaking you aggressively. "we're late, late!" he grumbled, making you look at him, processing what he just said, then jumping right up, getting ready within five minutes, "let's go! now!" you sprint out the door, your father behind you, coffee and keys in hand, then you both get in the car.

"could I have some of your coff-"

"no."

you sigh, accepting that he'd never let you take a single sip of that monstrosity of a drink he loves away from him.

"it's just that im-"

"zip." he metaphorically zips his mouth shut, squinting his eyes at you.

"my coffee." he laces his tone with venom. you just roll your eyes.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

you cleared your throat, sitting in your seat as bakugo eyes you weirdly, it was like he was burning holes into you.

"why are you late." he furrows his brows, "why does it matter?" you raise a brow. he was about to speak again, before aizawa cut him off, "bakugo, y/n quiet." he snarled, beginning the lesson.

you looked off into the window scenery bored, you'll just ask someone for the notes and go over them on the weekend, right now, you just wanted to think your thoughts.

poke.

bakugo used the sharp side of his pencil to poke your arm.

"what the hell, that hurt" you whisper-yelled, his expression not changing in the slightest, "do you work on weekends?" he whispered, wary of the teacher. "no, why?" you poked him back with your pencil, though not as hard, you were merciful.

"the sports festival is coming up, I want to train." he mumbled faintly, looking down at his paper. "if you're asking me to train with you, sure, but only one day of the weekend" you point a finger, "fine with me" he shrugged.

you lightly moved his hand off of his paper, making him scowl in confusion, "the fuck are you-..." he whispered, getting quieter towards the end.

you drew a tic-tac-toe box on his paper, then put an 'x' in the center.

he looks up at you expectantly, making you point at the paper, "your move" you whispered.

"fuckin hate playing as the circle'" he grumbled, putting an 'o' on the top right box.

you eventually won the first round, making him demand a rematch, which you won again, and again, and again, and again. he didn't win once.

"you've gotta be fuckin cheat-"

"bakugo? would you like to tell the whole class what you were saying just now?" aizawa raised a brow, narrowing his eyes at y/n.

"no." bakugo growled, looking up to pay attention to the lesson.

the rest of the lesson you two were quiet.

when the bell rang, you immediately left your seat, going over to mina to walk with her to lunch, starving as hell.

"i think I'm going to faint" you whine, hand over your stomach in desperation.

you two had gotten much closer over the time you sat together at lunch with the others. being the only two girls at the table made you bond quickly, the rest of them being kirishima, denki, sero, and bakugo.

sitting down, you pull out your lunch. chips and a sandwich. not very healthy, but indeed delicious.

the table went about their regular business, before being abruptly interrupted by an obnoxious blond.

"hey y/n" he spoke flat.

"uh, hey monoma, what's up?" you give a wary smile, unsure of what he'd do. he stood there, clearing his throat nervously.

"go out with me." he demanded.

the table collectively choked on whatever they were eating.

"i've gotta give it to ya dude, you got guts" sero points his chocolate milk at him, giving a breathy laugh.

you sat there staring at him, he stayed still, "you're not answering." he began fumbling with the hem of his shirt, "answer m-" he continued.

"monoma, I've known you for..." you said in the most gentle way possible.

"two fuckin days, that's pathetic" bakugo finished your sentence, laughing at the boy, making him tremble in anger. "y/n, you're either with me or against me, give me a straight answer." he stared menacingly.

"i'm sorry..?" you let out, making him bite his inner cheek, "okay. you've picked your side" he nodded, turning and walking away.

the table went silent, before bursting into laughter.

"cmon now guys, it's not manly to laugh at the dude" kirishima shook his head, stifling a giggle. "he's known the girl for two days and has had no more than four sentences worth of conversation at best, what is bro doing" sero facepalmed.

"that bastard got what was coming to him" bakugo growled, looking at something in the distance.

"i just hope he doesn't take it too seriously" you rest your chin in your palm, using your other hand to massage your eyebrows.

"i hope he does" bakugo grins.

you raise a brow at him, to which he had zero response for.

when lunch was over, bakugo muttered something to you, then leaving swiftly after.

"don't forget about this weekend, or i'll kill you."

you nodded reassuringly, then going after him to class.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
short chapta:(