Today was it.

Ever since you started living in the Sakamaki mansion, someone started watching you from afar.  Originally you thought it was Laito or even Ayato but no, it was Shu.  Reiji decided to tell you that it was him since you started to feel uncomfortable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1 year later)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was May 10, also known in the mansion as your birthday, so Reiji decided it would be nice to throw you a little party. Reiji thought it would be funny to add a game called '7 minutes in heaven' where you go into another room/closet with someone. Before the party started your two best friends of whom you call KitKat and Loli came over. As the party started, you all decided to play 7 minutes in heaven as a way to spicen the party up early. KitKat decided to go first, putting her hand in the hat she pulled out a little slip of paper. Opening it her face turned beet red, the paper read Laito. She sheepishly turned her head towards him and the two got up and went to another room. Seven minutes passed and you guys went to the room that they were in. The two of them were just laying down on the ground staring at the ceiling looking away from each other. Getting up the rushed back to the living room where all of you were originally placed . It came to the time where your turn was abroad, picking a piece of paper out of the hat. You opened it, it read Shu. Pointing  our finger at him Ayato pushed the two of you into the other room and set the timer. Shu's eyes were closed, and you took a closer look at his face. You moved closer to him and poked his cheek, causing him to open his eyes. 'They're so pretty,' you thought as you moved closer to him, your lips connecting. At first you didn't know what you were doing, but as you came closer to your senses you realized that he was kissing back. Breaking the kiss, Shu moved down to your neck.
     "May I?" He asks, you know what he wants to do. Nodding your head slowly he sank his fangs in your neck, earning a whimper from you. You've never felt something like this before, it was... exhilarating.  As he finished he looked into your eyes, wiping the blood off of his chin. "I know this is sudden, but can we...," he trailed off, obviously embarrassed.
     "Yes we can," you said giggling. Now that you look at it, he has been acting weird towards you for the past couple of months now. You touch his cheek softly, but as you do that the group walks in. Hearing a few awwws from your friends, the two of you get up, hands intertwined. Let's say that you became his everything and he's never going to let you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy my first fanfic!!
~SillDillMill

I FINALLY RE-EDITED IT! I have been wanting to do this forever but never got around to it. Adding a few things and fixing my grammar I think this one is much better! Also I'm very sorry I don't continue one shots of my other book but that's because I didn't get into the fandom as much. But I am happy to announce I'm writing a book on my other account , antisocialinlaw, and will finish it. Please check it out if you are interested.

Thank you,
SillDillMill