☆ Part 2 ☆

TW: ⚠️Cigarettes,Beer
Bottles,Abuse,Slurs⚠️ (sorry if I forgot any)

Finn POV

I was running home from Robin's house cause I'm not allowed to walk home from anywhere after what happened. I finally got home and my dad was sleeping thank god. I then started cleaning up the b33r bottles and c!g@r3tt3$, He started drinking more then usual which is pretty bad because he becomes more mean. I then started to watch TV with my Rocket Ship till I fell asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up to screaming and ran to the kitchen. I saw my dad hitting Gwen, He was yelling at her because she got his "new shoes dirty"

"DAD STOP!" I Yelled.

He then turned to me. I was really scared, so I closed my eyes. He then started to hit me.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?" I yelled crying.

That didn't do anything cause he then punched me and made me have a black eye. After all that happened me and Gwen sat at the TV watching it with her head on my shoulder. I hated him so much, I wish he could understand how much he hurts us.. Gwen was still stiffing from crying. We still had to get ready for school, So I got up and started to get ready same as Gwen, before we started walking to school I put a white eye patch over my eye and also covered it with my eye. Once we got to school Robin was beating up someone like always. I looked over to see a little of what was happening, Robin was messing that kid up. I just walked away.

"Hey Finn I wanna watch the fight!" Gwen said.

"Gwen there is like a fight everyday" I said.

"But this guy stomped on my ice cream at your game once" She said

As she was talking about this guy I noticed some people and they look like they were coming after me.

"Hey Gwen how about you watch the fight I will see you after school!" I said

She looked at me werid. I just started speed walking and I kept looking behind me. They were definitely following me. I ran into the bathroom and put my feet on the toilet to make it look like no one was in here, but I think they still saw me..

"Finn we know your in here~" one of the boys said.

They then went to every stall and banged on it to make sure they were all open. Then they got to mine.. Mine was locked ofcourse, My hands started shaking. They started kicking it.

"COME OUT HERE F@GGOT LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT THE "GRABBER" SHOULD HAVE DID TO YOU" The other boy said.

As he said that I heard the sound of a knife open. THEY WERE GONNA KILL ME?! I covered my mouth. This was it..

Robin POV

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands because there was blood and I had cuts on my knuckles from punching that dude, but once I got to the bathroom I saw a group of kids with a knife banging on the door.

"COME ON F@GGOT FINNEY COME OUT OF THE STALL" He said banging on the wall.

So Finn was being bullied again? Why won't people just leave him alone oh my god.

"What happening here?" I said raising a eyebrow.

One of the boys close the knife and they all looked at each other. They then started to walk out the bathroom.

"Wait Puta... You fuck with Finn you fuck with me." I said

They then ran out the bathroom. I started to wash my hands, and I saw Finn look around to make sure it was okay.

"Its only me Finn your good." I said washing the blood off my hands.

"Oh thanks Robin!" He said

"No problem dude" I said

"So why did you beat up that guy?" He said leaning against the sink staring at me.

"He was a shit talker. He talked alittle about you too..." I said

Once I said that I turned to him and he was blushing, He looked so cute.

"Well I gotta go see you after school? Also if we do have a sleepover, we should watch texas chainsaw massacre I watched it like million times its so good" I said

"I don't know my dad doesn't like when I watch scary things so maybe" He said

I then noticed Finn eye. Why was he covering it? I then move his hair out of his eye which made him flinch a little. He quickly pulled my hand away and looked at the floor before I could see what was under the eye patch his hair was hiding.

"Im gonna go to class see you after school?" He said then running out of the bathroom.

I wonder what happend to him and I swear if any bullied touched him I will literally kill them..

Hours Later

Finn POV

Me and Gwen were walking home, but it was pretty quiet. Till Robin came up to me.

"Heyy Finney" Robin said

Gwen looked at me surprised

"YOUR FRIENDS WITH ROBIN ARELLANK??" Gwen said

"Hey Robin also Gwen yes he isn't a celebrity" I said

"Thats what you think he is the second strongest person in the school anyway I gotta go here see you tomorrow Finney" Gwen said

"Bye Gwen!" I said

"Your such a good older brother" Robin said pinching my check

"Be quiet" I said pushing him and giggling

"Anyway whos house are we having a sleepover at?" Robin said

"Can we do yours for reasons??" I said

"Of course Finn!" Robin said

"Lets stop by my house real quick I have to get my stuff" I said

"Lead the way Finney" Robin said

I giggled at the nickname, and started to walk to my house, and once we got there I started to clean the b33r bottles and c!g@r3tt3s as Robin watched. I then wrote a note to my dad and walked to my room to grab my stuff as Robin followed.

Robin POV

I felt so bad about Finn he didn't deserve this. Poor Finney has to take care of his own dad that must suck. Once Finney was finshed we started walking to my house.

"Why does you dad drink?" I said

"What?" Finn said

"Why does your dad drink? You dont have to anwser it ofcourse you know I'm just curious and you can talk to me Finney" I said

"Oh well it started once my mother passed away. He doesn't tell me how she die all I know is that the last thing I have of her is my toy rocket ship." Finn said

"Oh man Finn thats sucks" I said

"Yeah but I have kinda got over her death" Finn said

Then we smiled at each other and started walking to my house.

1163 words

Sorry this took awhile to post I have been very busy lightly and I cant promise when the next chapter will be at but I will try my hardest to make it comeout earlier anyway bye!