☆ Part 1 ☆

Robin POV

School was finally finshed, and I was on my way to home till I heard someone getting beat up. I turn my head to look and it was that boy that every picks on Finney.

"Whats going on here." I said walking up to the group of kids.

"What it looks like dumbass" One of the kids said.

I grabbed his collar and shoved him against the wall.

"LISTEN HERE PUTA. Your gonna go home and your not gonna mess with Finn. Ever again." I said as I punched him and made his nose bleed.

"Lets get outta here guys!" They said then ran off.

I then helped Finn up and we started walking home together since we live close to each other. I didnt really know Finn except when we both got kidnapped with all the other kids.

"Hey Finn I was wondering if you wanted to stop by my house and help me with my homowork? My math teacher talks to fast" I said giggling.

"Yes ofcourse! I just can't stay long I gotta take care of my dad." Finn said.

Poor guy has to take care of his dad that must suck. Finally we got to my house and I showed him my room. My parents don't come home till later so were good.

"You got a pretty nice room" Finn said

"Thanks Finn" I said

We then got to doing are homework. To be honest Finn was a better explainer then my

math teacher. Once I finally understood it we started doing are homework. I couldn't help, but look at him. He was so pretty. Wait what am I saying? As I was looking at him I noticed he was holding a rocket ship. He brings that everywhere, He even had it when the grabber kidnapped us. He holds on to that thing like its connected to him. Im pretty sure it steal had dry blood on it.

"Hey Finn? Why do you like that Rocket so much?" I said

"My mother gave it to me before she passed away. She knew I loved space and Rockets, But watch this it has a flash light at the bottom of the Rocket" Finn said smiling

He was so cute. I knew him explaining about his mother made him a little up set, but he switched up fasted.

"Wow thats pretty cool Finn! But wanna go down stairs to get something to eat?" I said

He nodded his head and I grabbed his wrist and lead him to the kitchen. We started eating ice creams together and giggling. I love Finn so much he is like my best friend. A hour went by and we finshed are ice cream and homework, but he had to go home sadly.

"Hey Finn we should have a sleepover since its Friday tomorrow?" I said

"Well I dont know my Sister always has a sleepover at her friends house every Friday which means I have to take care of my Dad." Finn said

"Well then I can go to your house! We can take care of him together!" I said

"My house? Well I think my dad would get mad, But I will try to convince him. Well see you tomorrow Robin!" Finn said hugging me and walking away with his bookback.

"BYE FINNEY!!" I shouted then went to go watch TV.

563 words

Sorry for the short chapter its 3:10 AM and my phone is at 5%. Also sorry if this isn't how they would act Im getting the book soon so. (Yes I did watch the movie) also please correct me and give me ideas I dont mind! Anyway Good Night/Morning/Afternoon.