Chapter 1

Desmond's Prov.

"Who exactly are we looking for again?" I ask as I am about to go into the animus. They have told me at least a thousand times but I am not sure how I am suppose to find this person let alone make them help us.

"Once again, Desmond, we are looking for a woman that goes by the name of Storm. If I did my research right, and I always do my research right, she will not be easy to find. We have to make her come to you. Do something to get her attention. Kill a few guards or something, I don't care. All we need to do is speak with her," Shaun says in his usual attitude.

"And how do we know she hasn't already been killed? Or even exists?" I ask skeptically not wanting to go do something reckless without getting something out of it.

"He's right. I mean all I've heard were stories about her and from the sounds of it she hasn't been around for a couple of years," Rebecca says.

"Yes I know but she could be real and if she is we need her help. She was one of the most powerful assassins out there, and if anyone can help us it would be her," he says back.

"How do we know that she will even help us? She seems to have quit this line of work," I say referring to how she seemed to drop off the face of the earth.

"We don't but its worth a shot. From the stories I heard she always helped out the assassin's even when she didn't want to."

"Alright fine I'll give it a shot. What year am I going to?"

"We are going to 1524. Around the time Ezio dies. From the stories she was a good friend of his and I don't think she would miss seeing her friend one last time before he dies."

"But won't I be Ezio?"

"No I'm afraid not. It seems that the Aminus wants to make this hard on us. It wants to send you personally back but only for a certain amount of time so you must act quickly. Get the girl's attention convince her to join us or be stuck in 1524 forever. Got it?"

"Got it. Let's do this thing."

"Alright. Rebecca, are you ready?"

"All set. Good luck Desmond." Rebecca says before sending me off to 1524. Get the girl and get back home. Simple enough I thought but I was so wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know it's short but I really wanted to get this story rolling and it's so late at night that I didn't have enough time to write anymore. Sorry! But I promise the next one will be much long and much more thought through. But what did you guys think? I changed the story a little bit if you didn't notice; I think it is written a little bit better. Well I hope you enjoyed the little bit I wrote and please if u have any suggestions please let me know. I need all the ideas I can get!