pt 6

I opened the door sighing as I went into the laundry room grabbed some clothes then went straight into the bathroom. A nice hot shower should melt away my stress.

After said shower I walked out putting the dirty laundry in the laundry basket. That's when i heard fast footsteps running from behind me. I sighed and was about to turn around when I felt arms engulf me in a hug xeir face going into my neck. A soft smile made it's way to my face.

"Hey," I softly said patting them on the head.

"Hi," Ren murmured in my neck it slightly ticked.

I turned around and looked up at xem. Xey looked tired so I grabbed their wrist and tugged them to the bedroom. When I entered ren still following I saw rio just on his phone scrolling on it. I dont think they even heard us enter. I jumped on the bed landing straight on them as he jumped in surprise almost dropping his phone on his face.

"Jesus dont do that you scared me," He said looking at me with wide eyes. I simply smiled

"Now wheres the fun in that?" I teased he rolled his eyes and smiled.

I got off him and motioned ren to come xey did and after switching positions. Ren was in the middle and me and rio on the sides. Xey looked at peace. Ren snuggled up to rio puting xeir face in his chest. Rio simply smiled placing his head on the top of xeir head humming a soft tune. I placed my head in the crook of xeir neck taking in xeir scent. My arm wrapping around xem rios humming lulling us to sleep.