"Well, that's ... a lot to process." Simone said lowly, hearing that might've stung a bit.

"It's giving rebound. I will fight her too, my baby. Don't you worry." Giselle threw in cradling Simone to her chest.

"Tag me in when you do. She's been trying to get my last name since elementary school. I am tired!" Liv felt bad for suddenly spilling the tea but she felt Simone needed to hear it from somebody that really loved her - which clearly wasn't her damn brother.

"Anyways, how is my bestie, Spencer James?" Simone needed a change of subject.

"Coaches were eating him alive but he's pushing through hoping to make it to the NFL drafts, he actually attends Clark Atlanta." Liv was super proud of Spence but that was without a given.

"You mean to tell me that you did not apply to go to school with Spencer?"  Simone gasped with wide eyes.

"I heard Bringston has a good student newspaper and journalism program so long as we are in the same state, I am okay. I was told to talk to a Dr. Patterson though." Liv responded twirled her straw.

"Oh, that's my aunt on my mom's side."  Simone hadn't had the chance to catch up with her yet.

"Why did you say that so casually? Don't think I didn't notice how quickly you changed the subject either." Liv didn't forget she asked her about an significant other.

"Christian and I are just friends, that's why. There is nothing to know." Simone didn't have anything to hide unlike her former boy toy.

"That birthday post on Instagram said something totally different." Sammie pulled a chair from another table finally joining them.

"Where have you been?" Simone looked at her friend.

"Getting the barista's number. His name is Lando and he is part of the baseball team. He knows some guys in the fraternity that are throwing a kickback. I'm Samyra, these two just call me Sammie."

"Olivia, Simone just calls me Liv." Liv shook her hand.

"We're going!" Gigi decided for the four.

"You still have to move your stuff into the dorm."

"That is what British bae , Baker boy and your dad are for. Which means calling Christian Sutton back." Gigi said the last part in a posh British accent.

"Nothing makes me happier than forcing Jordan in places that he doesn't want to be. We can throw in his roommate too." Liv whipped out her phone sending a massive group message getting the numbers of everyone around her. She made sure to mention that Harper was excluded. She didn't need her bad vibes in her new sleeping quarters.

"Please tell me its not Mason." Simone sighed slumping in her seat.

"Okay!" Olivia zipped her mouth shut

***

It was extremely awkward having all three men that Simone knew by some association helping Gigi and Liv finish the moving process. Christian had no problem with helping and she was very glad that there was little interaction with Jordan.

"So, which one you are dating?" Jordan looked at Christian.

"Not really dating mate but interested in that one."

Mason and Jordan glanced at who the man was pointing at seeing Simone in yet another conversation with Liv. They had so much catching up to do. Jordan didn't think he would feel any once of jealousy yet between Mason talking up running into Simone and now Christian , it felt like a battle.