Miles

i finally got on the plane after a while of waiting for it, i was walking down the isle trying to find my seat as i didnt know where i was sitting, i looked at my ticket and realized i had walked right past my seat, i walked past everyone apologising as i walked past them all, i found my seat and for a second i thought i was going to be sat next to and old lady who was going to talk and talk to me for the whole flight but no i was sitting next to this girl looked around my age she had the most long gorgeous brown hair i sat next to her.

She was looking out of the window in her own little world as if she didnt want to be on this plane, it was silent for a while but then i started hearing little sniffles from next to me, no one was sitting on the oppisite side of me and it wasnt the people in front of me so it had to be her, i tapped her on the shoulder and asked if everything was alright, she looked at me with red puffy eyes and tears rolling down her face as she looked up to me we made eye contact, her eyes an ocean blue made me speachless for a second but i asked her if she wanted a hug and she nodded her head yes, i pulled my arms out for her to put her head on my shoulder i rubbed her back and told her everything was going to be okay and i asked her what was wrong.

She looked up at me wiping the last of her tears off her face and she told me that shr had to leave her family to go and live with her brother and leave her best friend behind that she had been friends with since she has been working at her job.

i told her she could talk to me anytime on the flight if she needed to and she told me thank you and started to drift off to sleep whilst sitting up, i put her head on my shoulder so she wouldnt have to lean on the hard uncomfortable plane, a while later she driffed off to sleep and was holding onto my arm as if it was a cuddly bear.

a few hours later i had to wake her up as the plane was about to land, she lifted her head off my shoulder and unraveled her hands from my arm and rubbed her eyes to wake herself i told her good afternoon and laughed she told me to shut up and covered her face as she had just woke up and was still a bit tired, i had told her that the plane was about to land and asked if she wanted to meet for a coffee as soon as we got off the plane.

We got off the plane and she pulled her phone out and started to ring somone 

Mark:Hello?

Alice:Where are you i just landed 

Mark:Im at the taxi rank

Alice:I met someone on the plane and were going to get coffee so if u want to you can come join us

Mark:Im on my way in meet me at starbucks

Alice:Okay see you there

>Phone call ends<

*Alice turns around to look at Miles* 

i forgot to ask what your name was Alice said as she was looking into his eyes 

My names Miles its nice to meet you, And you are?

Im alice*She took his hand and shook it* 

Mark:Yo alice

*Alice drops all of her bags on the floor and runs and jumps onto mark and gives him a tight bear hug*

Mark:WOAH Calm down there princess i miss you too 

*Alice jumps down and starts walking over to Miles*

Miles this is my brother and this is miles

*They shake hands and Mark gives Miles a drty lookas if he was gonna hurt Alice it wouldnt turn out very pretty* 

Alice:Okay lets all get coffee then 

*Alice skips inside starbucks and gets everyones drinks* 

Mark:So what are your intrests in my sister then

miles:I mean we've just met and she seems like a really nice girl im not going to hurt her in any way 

Mark:Good cause if you do hurt her and i find out you have it wont end very nicely do you understand 

Alice:Sooo what are you guys talking about *She hands everyone there drinks with a smile on her face* 

Mark: Oh nothing just asking how the flight was 

To be continued....