12 vision: The War

Start from the beginning

"The only thing that stop this is to take down Wen Rouhan." Come Nie Mingjue voice.

"Mingjue Xiong, this time you can't fight this alone. You will get hurt even more," Nie Mingjue is confuse, "Xichen?"

"Mingjue Xiong keep on watching."

Chenqing skip to the part where Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen is outside of the Wen Qishan clan.

"Zewu Jun," Jiang Cheng

"Zewu Jun" Wei Ying

"Xiong Zhang" Lan Zhan

"Jiang Gongzi, Wei gongzi. Wangji on our way here we were attack by Wen Rouhan puppets. Now they may have flanked our rear. I think they are very close to us."

"It is the same for us."

"Now there are pursuing forces after two armies. It seem like there is only one way to go."

Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen look toward, "NeverNight."

"I'm afraid that those three queues of puppet don't want to kill us. Instead they want to corner us into NeverNight."

"A-Huan, A-Jue, before the war. We should all discuss about it. We can't let this happen," both Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue nodded his head.

"Da Ge, won't you let me come along as well? I can help with the battle plan," Lan Xichen smile at this, "Mingjue Xiong, I think you should let Huaisang come with us. He smarter then you think."

"Okay but stay close to me, got it?" Nie Huaisang smile as he nodded his head.

"Wen Rouhan tempts us to go deliberately. And Mingjue Xiong disappear without a trace."

"The appoint time to attack NeverNight haven't come yet. We can't attack Qishan recklessly like this, if we do then Sect leader Nie plan may be destroyed." Lan Xichen agree to what Jiang Cheng said.

"Now we are in a dilemma. I am afraid that Wen Rouhan has set up a trap for us. Either we go to NeverNight or not, it is not up to us to decide."

"So, for now we need to rest before we attack NeverNight," after saying that Jiang Cheng went over to his Jiang disciple, he tell them to rest up before they attack NeverNight.

As Wei Ying turn to follow Jiang Cheng, he turn back to look at Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun, who gave you the formation Maps of the Qishan?"

"Just an old friend."

"Oh," with that Wei Ying turn back to follow Jiang Cheng over to where the other Jiang clan disciple is at.

Lan Zhan follow Wei Ying, 'I am also curious at who this person is as well,' Lan Zhan turn his attention back to his brother, "Xiong zhang."

"Wangji, you don't have to ask me who this person is. He is a friend, not an enemy. He is the one who help us invaded NeverNight. He must have a reason." Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan turn to look at NeverNight, they are waiting for the right time to attack NeverNight.

"Sect leader Nie, you should look at this," Chenqing point out to Nie Mingjue to see.

Nie Huaisang and Nie Mingjue see himself getting attack and beat up by the Wen disciple and then it was Jin Guangyao who attack him. But that's not all, "Sect leader Nie, have the Yin Iron energy inside of him. Then does that mean?"

Everyone turn their attention to Wei Ying, "Wei xiong, what is it?" Nie Huaisang asked Wei Ying.

"If Chifeng Zun have the Yin iron energy inside of him, it will cause Chifeng to go out of control or get angry very fast. Only the Lan clan cleansing song can help but if the wrong melody is play, Chifeng Zun will go into Qi deviation." Wei Ying explained to Nie Huaisang.

"Da Ge! Don't fight this battle alone! I don't trust Meng Yao after seeing what he did to you." Nie Huaisang tugged on his brother shirt. "Calm down A-Sang," Nie Mingjue patted his didi hand to calm him down.

Back outside Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, Jiang and their disciple is able to take down the Wen disciple. When all of the Wen disciple is gone, in come the puppet. A group of puppet come from the back and a group come from the front.

The battle start again, they were able to take down the weak puppet but the strong one they couldn't, 'only one way to kill all of them. I'm sorry Lan Zhan but I have to do this, to save you, Jiang Cheng and your brother.'

Lan Xichen couldn't believe that Wei Ying want to protect him, 'was I wrong? I shouldn't believe what Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan said. This time Wangji, I will also stand by Wuxian side as well.'

Wei Ying flew up to stand at the top of the lion head, he bring his Chenqing up to his lips and begin to play on it. Wei Ying Yin Hufu came out of him, it float next to him and then a massive resentment energy come from all different direction as it go into Wei Ying Yin Hufu.

After gathering enough energy into the Yin Hufu, the resentment energy flew toward the puppet as it went into them. It took control of the strong puppet and other weak puppet as well.

The control puppet and other puppet begin to attack other puppet around them.

"Wei gongzi, are you able to do this again?"

"To tell you the truth Qingheng Jun, I'm kind of afraid. Afraid that I will lose control again."

"Wei Ying," Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "I'm here, I won't let you lose control."

"Then I will try to make it again and after that we can try to destroy it. Chenqing," Chenqing nodded his head.

That is when Wen Rouhan came out, he was angry that someone is interfering his Yin Iron. Wen Rouhan look at the Yin Hufu then at Wei Ying. Wei Ying stop playing, he turn around to look at Wen Rouhan, "Sect leader Wen, nice to meet you."

Wen Rouhan asked Wei Ying where did he get his Yin Iron from. When Lan Zhan heard this he is curious as well, 'Where did you get it Wei Ying?'

"I've been "dead" once. We of course came from hell. Sect leader Wen, my spiritual tool has just been refined. No one has seen it yet."

Wen Rouhan couldn't believe that there is something else that can control the Yin Iron. He asked Wei Ying if it was Xue Yang who gave it to him.

Wei Ying Yin Hufu float over to him, it split into two piece, one in each hand. "Sect leader Wen. This spiritual tool of mine, it is not call Yin iron. It is called Yin Hu.....fu."

Wen Rouhan hold out his hand, Wei Ying felt his body is being pull toward Wen Rouhan hand. He threw his Yin Hufu into the air, his body went toward Wen Rouhan stretch out hand.

'No! Wei Ying!'

Wei Ying and Wen Rouhan turn to see Wei Ying Yin Hufu kill all of the puppet below them. Lan Zhan flew up toward Wei Ying, he want to save Wei Ying from Wen Rouhan grip on his throat.

When Wen Rouhan said Wei Ying Yin Hufu name, he didn't get to finish it when a sword stabbed him from the back. Wen Rouhan grip loose around Wei Ying throat, he begin to fall backward only to have Lan Zhan caught him in his arm. "Wei Ying."

The vision end right here, "Wen guniang, Wen gongzi, this next vision is about your family. After you watch this please think about it, either leave from the Wen clan or you will get kill by other clan."