Chapter-8 Kitne Door Kitne Paas ( Part-2)

Start from the beginning

Her breathing became heavy. She looked at him bewildered & found the same intense look of him which made her slithered underneath him. She turned her head now on her right with a slight but a shy smile on her face which smwhere gave him idea that she is not at all uncomfortable.

He wiped the water of her left cheek now in the same way, with the same intensity. She felt her body started heating up with his touch.

By then some water drops again fell from his body but this time they choosed the area of her neck. As he trailed his fingers on Naina's neck from righ to left to wipe those water drops away, Naina knitted her brows feeling a tingling sensation along with d increasing temperature of her body.

He looked at her to check her reactions & found her flushed face with red cheeks. Though she was not looking at him but a small smile was lingering on her lips. Seeing her smile he too smiled.

इस दुनिया में सब को ऐसा प्यार नहीं मिलता

When he was observing her expressions keenly & amusingly, only then a water drop made its way from his wet hair to his forehead then sliding down to his nose to his lips & fell on the rim of her lips. Naina frozened for a sec then looked at him with her amorous eyes.

As he raised his hand with a slight smile on his face, she closed her eyes.

When his thumb rubbed her lips first slightly later sensuously pressing them hard, parting those petals a little, Naina gasped while scratching his back as a reflection.

He immediately stopped on his way but bend on her neck now heated up that area of her while listening her marathon speed heartbeat.

जिन को मिलता है यह प्यार,
होते हैं वो दिल कुछ खास.....

"This is not fair..Tum mujhe akele hi chhod kar chali gayin..Tum to mujhe sath le jane wali thin na..aur maine haan bhi kar di thi..U know na for what I am talking about ???" He whispered mischievously in her ear with a playful smile on his face

She immediately opened her eyes with a complete shock & saw him smiling playfully.

"Such a teaser he is...She didn't know this..," She thought in her mind

"Hatiyeee..Door hatiye..," She said with a fake frown pushing him from his chest by her both hands.

Listening this sudden voice emerged from a deep silence, made the person to remove his palms from his face. He opened his eyes now, while saying
to himself,"Chalo kuch to hua..Kuch to aage badhe dono..meri raat ki mehnat poori tarah to bekar nahi kari...Varna mujhe to laga tha ki kuch aur hi sochna padega ab inke liye..,"

The Person had covered his face with his palms to stop himself from seeing this romantic scene of two of his Lovables but got the idea of their changed situation listening voice of Naina.

Rajveer drifted apart with a sheepish smile on his face & started swinging his head from left to right to remove extra water from his hair.

Naina brought her both palms in front of her face to stop those water drops again falling on her face while saying,

"Towel se bhi ponch sakte hain..,"

"To Ponch do..," Rajveer said with a smirk while throwing her towel towards her