Chapter 6: Dokja what happened?

Start from the beginning

But he stops before the bathroom door and turn to look toward Dokja.

Noticing Joonghyuk gaze Dokja asks "what? Do you need something?"

"Dokja let's wash up together."

"No" Dokja refused without a hesitation.

"Yes we are washing up together today." As soon as Joonghyuk finish this words he quickly went near Dokja and lift him up over his shoulders.

There were few servants present in the room who saw Joonghyuk lifting Dokja up and blushed.

"Wh-what? Joonghyuk put me down!! There are people here." Dokja got embarrassed from Joonghyuk sudden action and realising their were people watching them and so he starts struggling to get down from Joonghyuk hold.

In response Joonghyuk gives a mischievous slap on Dokja butt. "Stop struggling or you'll fall."

Dokja turn into a blushing mess and stopped struggling. And without creating any more trouble they wash up together.

After both of them take bath. Dokja ready to go downstairs and have breakfast when Joonghyuk holds his wrist and take Dokja out of the room.

"What happened? Where are you taking me?" Dokja asks little surprised.

"Shh just follow me..." that's the only reply Joonghyuk gave him.

Dokja was little surprised by Joonghyuk sudden action but he let Joonghyuk take him wherever he was taking him. Joonghyuk takes him to kitchen. There were few servants in the kitchen doing there work. Joonghyuk ordered them to get out of kitchen.
And then make Dokja sit on a chair.

Then Joonghyuk starts from choosing up the vegetables which he needs then he wash them . He then cuts them in a very professional and artistic way silently.

Dokja was little surprised by his action earlier but when he realised that Joonghyuk was actually going to cook breakfast for him he become relax.

Now Dokja was sitting with one hand supporting his chin and his full attention on Joonghyuk. Looking at him cooking silently.

Very professionally Joonghyuk starts adding spices. Dokja couldn't just sit silently anymore so he get up from the chair and go closer to Joonghyuk and stand beside him looking at him cooking. Joonghyuk noticed Dokja gaze and unknowingly a small smile appears on his face. Dokja didn't noticed that small smile on Joonghyuk face.

Dokja felt that standing beside Joonghyuk wasn't enough for him so he moves behind Joonghyuk. Slowly and softly he grabs Joonghyuk shirt like he didn't wanted Joonghyuk notice his action but he still wanted his attention. Then he leans his head on Joonghyuk's broad back and inhale his scent. Recently Dokja has been craving Joonghyuk scent more than anything else.

Lately Dokja has been feeling restless and sick but whenever he's near Joonghyuk he feels safe and peaceful. Like right now how leaning on Joonghyuk made Dokja calm and serene.

Joonghyuk noticing Dokja holding his shirt softly and leaning his head on him. For few minutes Joonghyuk let him be and tries to do less possible moments while cooking so that Dokja could lean on him without too much disturbance.

After few minutes when Joonghyuk is done with everything he turns around. Dokja let go of Joonghyuk shirt and rise his head to look into Joonghyuk eyes. For few minutes both looked into each other eyes without saying any words.