Chapter 19- The Meeting That Will Change Everything

Începe de la început

"Save him, okay?"

"Yeah. I'm already prepared for that, you know," (Y/n) got up and brushed her skirt/pants before looking into Tsukasa's eyes, "And, I forgive you."

"Thank you, good luck."

"Thanks, I'll need it."

The (h/c) girl ran up the escalator to the art store and left the mall with a bag of clay.

"Aoyagi Residence, here I come!"

_________________________________________________________

Toya had been tortured for hours, waiting for the time to be up, which is never. His father explained that he'd have a meeting with someone important and that he shouldn't disturb him when talking with them. Toya, of course, had to follow that command; well, anything the father said. (What a fucked up man.)

The boy was asleep until his phone began buzzing.

'What now...'

He stretched out of bed and read his messages.

<(Y/n)> 'Check your mailbox tomorrow; something will be in there.'

<Toya> "Did you get hacked or something?'

<(Y/n)> 'What? No, you're kidding. Has your mental state been bothering you?'

<Toya> 'Idk.'

<Toya> 'Why do you even want me to check the mailbox anyway? My father would kill me unless I ask.'

<Toya> 'Yeah, I'll just ask.'

<(Y/n)> 'Good, anyways, keep pushing onward!'

<Toya> 'Thanks.'

As soon as he got off, several knocks came from the door. Toya opened his bedroom door and saw his father opening the door for someone.

"Come on in."

The person came out of the light and entered the home. It wasn't anyone, though; it was her. She had two bags filled with something.

"(Y/n)?!"

"Toya, please."

He silently bowed his head and left the room.

"Alright," the father sighed, "Let's get to the point."

"I've been noticing that your son has not been doing okay. Are things going alright here?"

"Hm? I don't understand-"

"I can tell you're lying.. be honest."

"Oh, alright... Well, no, everything is not sunshine and rainbows, you see. He usually plays classical music for me."

"How is that a problem? You're not abusing him, are you?"

"Well... when I tell him to play the piano or his violin, he always refuses, making me quarrel with him. Our relationship is rocky and at the bottom."

"Mm, I understand., No wonder why he acts as if he hates you."

"It's more like he doesn't act and hates me a lot."

Here's the thing," (Y/n) wrote in a notebook, "Even if you didn't tell me your story, I would know the problem immediately."

"How come?"

"I think you're setting your son's life too much," she explained, "Try giving Toya-kun a chance to find the path he wants; you can't create everything, you know."

The (h/c) girl brought one of the bags and put it on the table. She took what was inside and gave it to him.

"...Why did you bring clay with you?"

"It's the activity I want you and Toya-kun to do."

"Oh? What are we supposed to do with it? Create something? He and I are not as artistic as you."

"That's true, but allow me to explain. You two would, I guess, have different jobs. You would do the base while your son finishes what you started."

"So, I do half, and he does the other half?"

"Mhm, exactly!"

(Y/n) tore off a piece of paper from her notebook and passed it over.

"Here are the steps in case you forget."

"Oh, are you leaving already?"

"Yeah, my parents expect me at their place after this so I can help them out."

"Oh, see you next time?"

"Maybe; let me know if you need to schedule another appointment with me."

The two waved their goodbyes, and the father watched as (Y/n) left the house.

"Take it easy on him, 'kay? And let him at least have some freedom."

"No worries, I'll take your advice."

_________________________________________________________

Finally, a long chapter with 1143 words, excluding this! I wasn't expecting that many words but happy with how this turned out.

- 8/21/22