~2~

Tu jankar anjaan na ban....vo beshak hai.....lekin guzar chuka hai vakt.....
Tha vakt to tune china use......
Teri alag hi rasmon se banda use....
Hai nahi vo vakt na hi use yaad hum...
Uski Kushi ki vajah the hum...
ban Gaye uska sabse bada gum.....!!

The endless thoughts in her mind made her restless. She held her pallu tightly and tried to calm her racing thoughts.

Just a few hours ago, everything was fine.
She had never imagined.

He was constantly fiddling with the speed of the car.
He didn't know what was happening,
Everything was perfect.
His relationship with Anupama was just that of a friend and business partner but alas his fate was always unfortunate.

The day he confessed his love to her family, he regretted it

  Mein vo badnaseeb hoon....jisne Anupama ko paye bina hi kho diya.....

but the very next day, when she declared that,

Humara rishta dosti se toda aage hoga par pyaar se door....

He was overwhelmed, like he had found his happiness, his life but today....
He found her but he lost her, he lost her, lost her in the worst way

His phone rang,
He saw name it was his best friend Devika.

Ha bol......Devika....

Anuj.......ghar ke bahar media wale hein... I mean tu kaise aayega... Aur kaha ho tum abhi??

Mein abhi 20 minute mein aa jaunga .....

Sun..vo thik hai na.... Anu??

He looked at ger and said...
Hmm..bye... and he disconnected the call.

She held her pallu in her hands, held it tightly, coming with him for the first time, it felt as if she was playing with her life.
She had never felt so angry towards him. never but her silence was turning into rage.

At that moment she wanted to stop the car and grab him by the collar and scold him severely for his mistake, but her inner voice cursed her to think that, why??!
Was he wrong?
Then you should also be punished for making it more complicated by coming into her life......

Did he misbehave with you??
No, never!!
So why??
She stopped herself and at that very moment the pallu slipped from her hands, she relaxed a little

As soon as the car stopped she regained her senses.
He came out of the car and moved towards her and opened the door but she did not come out, he waited for a few minutes but she did not move. while waiting for him the media came to capture him on their cameras.

Anu...Pama chalo.... He asked her and when she didn't answer he held her hand in his and took her out of the car, his behavior towards her and him handling her was rude but he had no choice but to There was no option. This has to be done and she has to obey.
She knew how painful and difficult it was for him.

He was pulling her out the crowd.
GK had arranged for guards.
As soon as they saw Anuj, they came to him and headed towards his apartment.
Anuj held Anupama tightly.
The whole world seemed cruel to him and this cruel world had broken her tender heart and he was protecting her from it.
The entire scenery with flashing cameras was worth watching....

And when the matter is about the most famous business tycoon Mr. Anuj Kapadia, the media will leave no stone unturned.
The rising sun will bring some spicy and interesting news in Ahmedabad.