Chapter 10

Rose spent as much time as she could with caius over the days that he was in forks, he would take her to school and pick her up afterwards.

Over the course of the week that he was there she talked to her other two mates as much as she could, she has began to realise that she cared about all three of them more than anything in the world.

On caius' last day in forks she had somehow convinced Charlie to let her take the day off school, instead of going to the school, caius thought it'd be a good idea for them to have a normal human day where he took her on a date.

Rose woke up early that morning to light kisses being peppered on her cheeks, she smiled softly as she opened her eyes and looked at him
"Good morning" she whispered
"Good morning agápi mou" he mumbled (my love)

She hummed a little and turned over and laid her head on his chest and sighed softly as she closed her eyes
"As much as I love having you in my arms you need to get ready I'm taking you out" Caius whispered
She smiled a little as she looked up at him "where are we going" she whispered
"That darling is a surprise, dress comfortably" he mumbled as he leaned down and kissed her head gently

She smiled and stood up and hummed as she walked into her bathroom and changed into a simple and comfortable dress before she walked down the stairs and smiled as she leaned against the wall.

Caius was stood in the kitchen fixing his jacket, Heidi was sat with Charlie with her head on his shoulder. Felix and Dimitri were sat on the opposite end of the couch for once neither of them were their professional selves inside both of the sat in each other's arms, felixs head rested against Dimitris chest.

She smiled softly as she looked at them before she walked into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around caius and laid her head on the back.
He smiled and turned around quickly and lifted her onto the couch and placed himself between her legs.
"You look beautiful" caius whispered
"You don't like bad yourself" she smiled as she fixed his jacket
He chuckled and kissed her head gently "do you need anything before we leave" he whispered
She shook her head "I have everything I need" she smiled

He nodded and grabbed her hand gently and pulled her off the counter before he walked with her out to her car. He carefully helped her into the passenger seat before he got into the drivers side and began to drive them to their destination.

She hummed softly as she grabbed his hand gently and smiled as he kissed her hand. She turned her head and looked out of the window. She hummed slightly as she watched the forest go past them as they drove.

Caius ended up driving for around an hour before he pulled over
"Where are we bub" she whispered as she turned and looked at him
He smiled and just sped around to her side of the car and helped her out "close your eyes" he whispered

She rolled her eyes a little bit closed her eyes anyway. He carefully guided her to somewhere else before he wrapped his arm around her waist
"Open your eyes" he whispered in her ear sending a little shiver down her spine as he did.

She opened her eyes and gasped softly, they were both stood on the most beautiful beach she had ever seen, the water was bluer than she had ever seen, it was completely closed off, the only two in the beach were the king and his mate.

She turned her head and looked at him before freezing "your sparkling" she whispered
"Not very scary is it" he mumbled

She slowly lifted her hand and traced the sparkles on his face until her thumb ran along his lip gently "your perfect" she whispered softly
He looked down at her for a second "I promised my brothers that I wouldn't do anything while I was here but fuck it" he growled before he pulled her closer to him and kissed her deeply and passionately.

When his lips met hers all she felt was a sparks, it sounded cheesy to her how in movies they said when you met your soulmate and they kissed you sparks would fly, it was true but in her case sparks filled her entire body as she kissed the man she had grown to care for. Kissing caius volturi made her want more, she wanted so much more, she wanted to be able to kiss this man for the rest of her entire life.

All two soon the two mates had to pull away so the human girl could breath.

She looked up at him and smiled "you are the most perfect woman I have ever met" he whispered as he held her tightly to him
"Your amazing" she whispered as she laid her head on his chest and looked out at the water as she relied into her mates arms.

She did not know what love felt like but she definitely knew that if love felt like this then she wanted nothing more than to love him and her other mates until the end of time itself.

"What are you thinking about" he whispered
"How utterly happy I am, I was thinking maybe after graduation I could come and spend some time with the three of you in Volterra" she whispered softly
He looked down at her and smiled as he kissed her head gently "I shall tell Aro and Marcus and we shall start making preparations" he mumbled

She smiled and laid down in the sand with him. Both of them spent a few hours on the beach, laying on the sand, swimming, talking and laughing. When the sun went in people began to fill the beach but all their eyes always landed on the two Mates, anyone looking at them could tell that they were utterly in love.

When night came and it began to get cold caius wrapped his own jacket around her gently before talking her home.

As they arrived home his phone rang, she leaned against his side and listened to him as he spoke with Aro and Marcus in a language she did not know.

Caius sighed softly as he ended the call before he kissed her gently "I'm sorry I have to leave earlier than planned" he whispered
"It's okay baby go be a king" she whispered and kissed him gently.

He guided her to the porch and kissed her one last time before he sped away.

She smiled and walked inside, sighing softly not being able to take the smile off his face
"I think that's the first time I've ever seen caius volturi look so happy" Heidi smiled as she sat on the couch with Charlie
"Oh I know the kings are much happier with you darling" Dimitri smiled as he looked at his sister
"Yes much happier than when they are with their wives" felix mumbled thinking she could not hear him but when she froze he cursed slightly

"When they're with their what" she whispered as she looked at felix her eyes filling with tears
"I..." he mumbled
"Tell me now felix" she muttered
"Their wives, when they're with their wives" he mumbled

She looked at the three volturi guards before she looked at her father "I would like to be alone for the rest of the night" she mumbled before she ran upstairs and shut her door quickly

She blinked slightly before she broke down and began to cry as she laid on her bed. It seemed like moments later that she was being cradled in cold arms, the cold arms of Carlisle cullen.

Carlisle could do nothing but hold his friend in his arms and let her get all her emotions out.

As she laid there crying all she could think about was their wives, they were no doubt prettier than her, they had wives. That one word began to run through her head wives. Her mates were married. Which ultimately made her the other woman, she had been happy tonight, and now all she felt was numbness.