MEETING LYDIA DEETZ

Y/ns Pov
When I wake up, I then of my alarm clock, I quickly get dressed, as they are arriving in ten minutes. Scrubbed my teeth and put on a purple dress

A/nPlease forget everything there, exept the dress and inside top<3

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/n
Please forget everything there, exept the dress and inside top<3

I put on ankle socks and my purple, hightop converse.

I quickly brush my hair and run down the stairs.

I was about to open the door, but a women bet me too it, "Ah, you must be
Y/n" she said looking me up and down.

"You are lovely, much better than your daughter Charles " she said, I nervously laughed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You are lovely, much better than your daughter Charles " she said, I nervously laughed.

"Much obliged. I hope you don't mind my strange choice of words" I say.
"Not at all, it's unique, now let us see" she said walking past me, I then walk out the door, to see a girl, dressed all in black, with a camera.

"H-hi" I say, "Hello, you are y/n?" She asked ,"Ye-yeah, am, I dont know your name, could you identify it?" I asked.

"Lydia, lydia deetz" she said, smiling.
"Cool" I mutter. I felt a blush spread around my face as she looked me up and down.

"I-i like your hat" I say, pointing at her hat.

"Why thank you" she said
"Go and look around" I mutter looking at my hands.

This man and the woman from earlier are talking and Jane comes and says, "The woman's name is Delia and the man is Charles, ok? Now goodbye" .

I just sigh and go up to my room.
I see Lydia and she asked me,"Where is there a spare room?" "Oh, there is none" I say.

"Looks like we are sharing" Lydia says, I feel a blush creep up on my face and I hum in response, walking to my room.

"Since we are sharing, you can put black wallpaper and get ride of the white wallpaper" I sat, looking up at her.

"Ok, you okay with that?" She asked and I nod.

"How old are you?" She asked ,"15" I respond ,"16" she responded.

"I'm older and taller" she said, "Ya, by like 6 inches" I say. And she nods, "Ya, but still taller.

This might not be as bad as i thought.
"How did your parents pass?" She asked me, yaaa~ never mind, it might be bad.

"Oh, am drowned" I mutter.
She nods,"I lost my mother too, you see she's my step mother" she explained.

"O-oh. I'm apologise" I say ,"No it's okay, I sorry too" "i-it's fine" i respond.

"You use such fancy words, why?" She asked ,"Its How I grew up, I grew up reading big, fancy words" I say.

"Mmm" she hums.

"Well, I have an attic key, you wanna check out my parents cockloft" I say.

"Sure" she responds.
We both walk to the attic, well ahe more follows.

Lydia keeps taking pictures of everything, and I mean everything,  she even took a picture of me, when we first made eye-contact, when she entered the house, like 10 minutes ago.

I turn around to Lydia. She looks at me ,"Your face is red" she then takes a picture of my face, she looks at the picture, and says, "Some of my best work" she looks at me, qnd my face becomes even more red.

I turn around and then turn the corner, to the stairs of my parents attic.

I get the key, out of my pocket and figdet it in the key-hole.

But, I felt I something, or someone was pushing their weight up against the door.

Then the key fell out of the key-hole.
"Awww, that's a shame, the attic was the best place in the house, and technically, this is my house property, so they couldn't renovated this, at all" I say to Lydia, frowning.

"It's ok, we try tomorrow" Lydia says.
We both get back down the stairs and go to my, I mean, our boudoir.

We entered and she closes the door behind me, after I entered.

We talked alot that evening, we got to know eachother and I couldn't tell if she was flirty at any point, but it seemed that way.

Like ,'Are you a piece of art? Because I'd like to pin you up on my wall' I couldn't tell if she was joking with me, but that made me blush

Hard

&quot;You're Worth Living For&quot; Lydia Deetz x Female Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें