"Yejun come with mama, let's tuck you two to bed." Ryujin carries them both and they walked upstairs.

Instead of going upstairs to rest, I stayed and cleaned up the mess in the living room. I was going a bit fast so I wouldn't get caught bu—

"You are really stubborn aren't you?" She chuckled lightly. "I am, you can't do anything about it." I sarcastically said, it is true though.

"The kids are already sleeping, you should sleep too. We'll clean tomorrow. Come on honey, let's sleep." Ryujin drags me upstairs.

Ryujin and I took the time to clean up the house while the kids were watching spongebob in the living room. Atleast it isn't cocomelon that I use to hear 24/7 when we babysat Yulia.

I am almost done tidying up the sofa. Oh what is that smell?

"Mom me ungry." Jinni tugs on the hem of my shirt. "you're angry?" I asked. "No, ungry." She rubs her tummy.

Aww she's like her aunt Yuna. When Yuna was a kid she pronounces hungry and angry the same way.

I lift Jinni up. "Let's go to the kitchen, Yejun come on baby." I signaled him to come, he reached his hand and I held it. "Sorry baby, mom isn't that strong as mama to be carrying both of you." I rubbes his hand.

"It's okay mama, I understand. Yejun doesn't want mom to break her back because of me." He joked. "You're getting heavy though, I'm very proud of you for growing well." I patted his head.

"Mom I heard mama yell in the kitchen." Jinni pointed to the kitchen. The kids and I rush over and saw Ryujin smiling at us while putting the last bowl of oatmeal on the dining area.

"Let's eat?"

I smiled and put Jinni down. I crossed my arms and the kids knew that they had to be in their chairs. "Are mom and dad coming?" I asked Ryujin reffering to her parents. "Yep, they wouldn't miss visiting the kids for the world. They barely miss me! They only miss the kids!" She sulked.

"Oh come on honey, I'm sure they miss you too. The kids are just so lovable that they have their full attention to them." I chuckle and she looks at me with sad eyes. "So you love the kids more than me?" She frowns. "Oh God not this again!" I closed my eyes and I felt her hug me.

She whispered in my ear. "Oh goodness me, you pervert!" I opened my eyes and hit her on the arm. "Mom, can we eat?" Jinni asks. "S-sure honey, Ryujin come on." I sighed and sat down on the chair.

In the middle of us eating, the doorbell rang. I was gonna get up and get it but Ryujin held my shoulder to stay me in put. "I'll get it." She says.

I heard chattering and laughing in the halls. "Ddaeng?" I called. "Yes?" She ran to the kitchen. "Who's there?" I looked behind Ryujin seeing two familliar figures.

"Hey~"

"Grangi!" The kids smiled widely and left their seats to hug their grandparents. "Hi baby." Mommy Irene hugged me. "Where are mom and dad?" I ask Ryujin and she points behind her.

"Mom, dad." I smiled at them. "Mashin!" Jinni reached her arms so that mom could carry her. "Pashin, I worked on my project. Do you wanna see?" Yejun smiled widely. Since Yejun is the only boy in this house. He always spends time with his grandfather.

He also plays with Ryujin most of the time since she gets along with Yejun well. "Of course jun." Dad chuckled, he calls Yejun 'jun' for short.

"Jinni come here, don't tire mashin." I reached out my arms to her but she nuzzled her head on her grandma's neck. "Oh come on Yeji, it's fine. I'm not that old!" We laugh.