Sighing at the problem at hand, she flew off and left them, finding their efforts being wrapped up for the night. Bumblebee transformed and let Sari climb into his alt mode to take her back home to the Sundac tower as she went to the tree for the night, shifting back into view so that way if they ended up looking for her that they would be able to see her still in the tree as she slept during the night. As she laid there, she felt some sort of feeling of dread, like someone was in danger, or something was about to happen. She felt like there was something she had to do, so as she was just quickly jerking awake, she heard Optimus crying out the bots names in the process. "Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Prowl!" He cried out. "Professor Sundac just called, Sari is missing."

"I should have saw it coming, I fear that there is a danger on the loose." Julie replied as everyone transformed and entered the main room, as she flew in there to join them. "I wish to come with you to help. I care for the girl just as much as you guys do."

"Julie, you should stay here. You're still recovering from that battle with the decepticons." Ratchet cried as he looked at her.

Julie turned and glared at him as she felt the feeling of dread get worse, but before she could do anything she landed onto the ground a little rough, and her vision started to go dark, but she still could tell she was very much awake of what was going on. She saw something, a shadow picked up Sari from out of her bedroom, and took off flying with her in the process.

"Julie!" Someone cried as she saw the vision fade away, to find Ratchet standing over her with a flashlight to shine in her eyes. She merely pushed his servo away and got back onto her feet. "I have to come with you, Primus is warning me of something, you need me to be involved." She cried as she got onto her feet and took off in flight out of the base and towards the Sundac tower, hearing Optimus order them to transform and follow after her. By the time they reached the tower, it was already sunrise and they found several people from police to other people searching and keeping them from getting through.

"This is why I hate machines!" One of the men cried as she flew in and entered the tower with the bots behind her.

"No need to be such a technophobe, Captain." Prowl commented behind her as she waited for him to get done with what he was doing.

"A technophobe is someone who fears technology. Does this look like fear to you?" He cried as he smashed the device onto the floor, causing a piece of the device to fly toward her and hit her cheek. She already could feel the small burn forming, but she didn't care. This guy wasn't a threat and there were more important things for her to deal with.

"Um, my mistake." Prowl corrected as he watched.

"Any news on Sari?" Optimus asked.

"Uh, Sundac says that she spent the day with you guys yesterday. Anything out of the ordinary? And why the heck is this freak leaking a blue substance in front of me?" He cried as he pointed at her.

"Just the usual stuff, hanging out, teaching her ninja nerf blows, watching cartoons..." Bulkhead started to explain, stopping the others from reacting to the last statement, or they didn't notice his last question.

"What was that?" The Captain asked.

"Watching cartoons?"

"No, before that?"

"Ninja nerf blows?" Julie sighed as she saw what was coming, but there was nothing she could do without causing any drama.

"You're teaching an eight year old how to do nerf blows?" He asked.

"You want her to be picked up off the street?" Ratchet asked.

"This is every protoform elemental programing." Prowl replied.