➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟽』▯

Start from the beginning

"We've got this!"

He glanced at you and waited for your response; you simply nodded, eliciting a gleaming beam from Asuto and Ootani.

Ootani merely observed your interaction with Asuto, correct? Considering that she is actually observing from a distance, how could she possibly understand what you are saying? Clearly, she was watching.

"LET'S DO OUR BEST!"

"YEAH!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hajime was just sipping the juice box while leaning back in her chair and resting her feet on the other chair's armrest. She was present, as usual, to ensure that the cafe was operating and managed effectively.

She has already sent Hikkiri to school, so her only current duty is to monitor the entire building, but here she is enjoying her break.

However, her one-minute break was interrupted when a staff member knocked and opened the door. "Hajime-san, a customer has filed a complaint."

She straightened her back and raised her eyebrows, speculating, "Is it a Karen?" She inquired, prompting a staff member to nod. Hajime sighed and began to stand up, putting her drinks away before saying, "I'll be there."

She was about to exit the room when she froze in place. "Am I imagining things?" she asked, rubbing her eyes with both hands. To ensure that she is not dreaming, she even slaps herself.

"Nah, impossible, I think she just looks like Kamui-chan." She nodded internally; she had reasons not to believe that the person on the television was you, because you wouldn't do that, you're a logical person, and you wouldn't just go there to play, especially since Hajime knew a lot about you.

She snatched her drink and downed it in one gulp, however, "There will be minor adjustments, Inakuni have added new members to their team." Her eyes widened and she spat out the juice when the camera zoomed in on your face, making it evident who it was.

"What the fck,"

Then, she literally saw you squatting on the ground and staring at a few ants.

"I must make my way there."

"Kiri! Please take care of the cafe while I'm gone." She yelled as she grabbed her coat and slid it to her shoulder.

"Wait! What about the dissatisfied customer?"

Hajime turned around and smirked, "Annoy her." Kiri deadpanned at his senpai's words, but nodded and grabbed a broom that resembles a witch's broom. As the door slammed shut, he sighed and prepared to cause a scene in the cafe.

"Sadly, I did not receive a sufficient sum of money for my efforts."

"Wait a minute, why am I being so formal to myself?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A certain Fubuki, who is the polar opposite of gentle and nice, sensed something around him. It shook him to discover who it was due to the intimidating nature of the intrusiveness. The funny thing is that when he looked around, he noticed a pretty girl staring at him blankly.

He wonders to himself how a young girl with a neutral expression can emanate such a menacing aura. Though he has already promised himself and his brother that they will win this game together, and that no new player will be able to stop them.