"No clue." Bucky said running his hand over his face.

"Well I have to go meet up with Steve in five. He wants to go over something." Natasha spoke up, the last words much quieter then the first.

"Alright well um, we can talk later I guess."

"Okay Bucky, bye I guess." Natasha walked past Bucky and opened the door. Right as she was about to leave Bucky heard her speak again. "Hey Bucky."

"Yeah?" Bucky turned around to face her.

"Im sorry, for you know lying." Natasha leaned on to the door.

"I know." Bucky said with a blank expression on his face. It didn't look like it but he wasn't be sarcastic. He meant it.

With that Natasha left and Bucky was left standing in her room alone.

<><><><><><><><>

After Bucky and Natasha talked Bucky had a lot in his mind. So he decided to go for a run. He did one everyday so this wasn't anything out of the normal. That was until he looked at his watch. He didn't realize that he had been out for so long. It was already one o'clock and he still needed to run back to compound.

By the time he got back and showered it was three. Bucky took forever in the shower per usual. It's not like it was his fault. Bucky has a very complex hair routine. Everyone would tease about it but especially Clint. He would tease his for at least an hour after every shower. It never bothered Bucky though. He found Clint kinda funny. Although he had been making Bucky mad recently.

After Peter stayed over for dinner he couldn't shut up about how much he didn't trust him. Bucky felt bad for the kid. All he has ever done is be nice. Then you have Clint who harasses him with all these personal questions. Bucky never tried to get involved though. It was not his place to interrupt.

As he was thinking, Bucky found himself walking to the living room where the kitchen also was. When he got there he got a class of coffee and right as he opened the fridge to get his creamer, he heard someone walking down the stairs.

Now he didn't exactly know who he was excepting but it definitely wasn't Peter.

"Oh um hi." Peter awkwardly waved.

Bucky was gonna ask him why he was there but then he remembered the intern thing he was doing for Stark was a everyday thing and it was already past the time when school gets out. So he just opted for a simple wave back.

Peter started to look around when his eyes landed on the coffee machine. Bucky could see the confused look that appeared across his face.

"Are you okay?" Bucky asked creamer in hand.

"Yeah it's just Mr.Stark asked me to get him coffee and that machine looks more expensive then my whole apartment complex." Peter pointed at the coffee machine.

"You're telling me. Imagine going from using ones form the forties to this. Whole different ball game." Bucky said while string his coffee.

"That seems like so much fun."

Bucky caught himself laughing at the joke Peter made. It kinda shocked him to hear himself laugh again since it rarely happens.

"How about I just make the coffee for you?" Bucky suggested.

"Are you sure, I don't mean to be a burden."

"Trust me kid it's fine, I know his coffee order by heart. I had to make a lot of coffee for him. It was the only way he would forgive me." Bucky pressed a couple buttons a few seconds later coffee started to pour out.

"Thank you Mr. Barnes." Peter thanked him.

"You don't have to call me that. Bucky is quite fine."

"Ok." Was all Peter said.

A little while later the coffee was done and Peter grabbed it. He then thanked him again a couple dozen times before Clint, Sam, Natasha, and Steve walked into the room.

"Hey Peter." Natasha greeted him. Bucky couldn't lie but seeing her again made him feel weird. He felt mad at her knowing she kept a big secret from him but on the other hand he fells sad that she kept it a secret for so long.

"Oh hi. I would talk but if I don't bring this to Mr.Stark he's gonna start yelling so I'm gonna go." Then with that Peter began to walk back up the stairs. Right when he was out of hearing sight Clint turned towards Bucky.

"So?" Clint asked.

"So what?" Bucky asked putting all of the coffee stuff away.

"What did he say?" Clint asked leaning onto the kitchen counter.

"Nothing much." Bucky answered.

"Come on Bucky. Did he say anything about his parents?"

"Oh yes because I asked him about that."

"Clint back off okay." Steve said while he got out the stuff Bucky just put away.

"Uh-" Bucky said watching Steve.

"What?" Steve asked.

Bucky just stared at him for a second then finally turned towards Clint.

"Look he didn't say or do anything suspicious. He's just a good kid doing a extra curricular activity that so happens to be for Tony. Let the kid live." Bucky threw his cup into the sink. Not hard enough to break but hard enough to chip it.

When Bucky started to walk away he heard Sam ask "What's up with him?"

Bucky didn't even care enough to stay and listen so he just went back to his room to do what ever the fuck he wanted.

<><><><><><>
AU: OMG GUYS I UPDATED!! Who knew I knew how to do that. But yeah sorry for being so late. I will say since the last time I've updated my life has gotten a lot better which makes me want to right more sooooo that's good. Also I know I say this a lot but I swear I will update soon. I'm on fall break no so I have no school work or anything so here's hoping. Anyways thanks for watching love y'all and.......:

Peace ✌🏽

(PS I don't re read this cause I'm a lazy bitch so there might be typos so I'm sorry about that 🤷‍♀️🙃)