cold night

YOUR POV:
I walked out of my apartment at 1 am desperately hoping to find my laptop charger in my car. I held my arms around myself as it was cold in the parkade, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs next to the elevator I'd just exited. I ignored the sound and continued to move toward my car, when a hand against my waist stopped me.

I looked down to see the familiar small hand wrapped around my lower abdomen. I smiled as I heard her voice.
"Where are you in such a rush to baby?"
Gillian was my next door neighbour, and we often ran into eachother. She'd been flirting with me since day one but recently we've been having a little thing going on. I've known her for about a year, but for the last 4 months we've been hanging out one on one and she's even taken me on a few dates. I'm just waiting until she asks me to be her girlfriend. It's a fun pastime, betting on the day she'll finally ask.

Her head rested gently against my right shoulder, as I saw the ginger hair lay beautifully against my skin.
"Getting my laptop charger from my car" I whispered, ravishing in the comfort of her body against mine.
"What are you doing down here at this time?" I asked, half joking half serious
"My friends were leaving so I wanted to say goodbye, then I saw you walk down here so I thought I should say hi"

She placed her other hand against my waist interlacing it with the first.
"hm, your cold" she said, in the hottest voice I'd ever heard. I giggled lightly as she swayed me side to side.

It was freezing in here and I felt like I might faint just being in a short white Walmart tank top, and low rise loose pajama pants with flowers on them. I began to take a step forward as she walked with me, now putting an arm around my shoulder keeping close. I opened the door and dug around for the charger, hoping it was where I thought I left it. She smacked my ass jokingly and we both started laughing.

I found what I was looking for, and jokingly hit her face. "Ow" she said sarcastically, pretending to cry. I smiled and told her to shut up, admiring the smirk that put on her face.
"Any plans tonight?" She asked, as I began to walk back to the elevator.
"Well seeing as its 1 am, no"
she chuckled and looked down at her feet
"Mind if I come over? The plumbers working on my sink" I laughed knowing damn well that was an excuse, but gladly accepted. I rolled my eyes and motioned for her to follow me.

We stood in front of the monochrome steel grey doors of the elevator, as I pressed the button.
"Too cold to walk?" She asked with a grin across her face
"Yeah I feel like death right now, I just want some warmth" she laughed and stepped next to me as the doors closed. I felt awkward because I was freezing and wasn't wearing a bra so I was well aware my nipples were hard. It embarrassed me, even though it really shouldn't. I crossed my arms hoping she wouldn't notice but I guess I was too late

"You look cute with them, why have nipples if not to show them off" she said, gently knocking my hands away from my chest.
"What the fuck does that mean"
She shrugged, and I giggled at the strange compliment and comparison as the elevator beeped and the doors opened. We walked to my apartment and I pulled out the key, seeing Gillian look out the small window that was next to my place. It was pitch black out, kind of scary to look out a window and only see your reflection back in my opinion.

The door swung open and I let her in as I locked it behind us. She took off her beat up reeboks and placed them beside my shoes. I yawned and walked to my room.
"Tired?" She asked, following me down the hall
"Yeah, long day at work today" she nodded and I quickly got back in bed. She stood awkwardly, clearly questioning what to do next. I giggled and patted the spot next to me, moving my laptop on my lap.

"Come cuddle" I said, and she began to blush while sitting next to me. I inserted the charger to my laptop and placed it on the ground as I leaned down to lie on the bed.
"You can't be comfy like that gil" I teased noticing how she was sitting up like a pin. She chuckled and adjusted the same way I did.
"Wanna sleep?" She asked, as I felt her warmth against me.
"How bout a movie before bed" I suggested, picking up my laptop.
"You sure you can make it through a whole one?" She laughed. I rolled my eyes, and
nodded, then began to search, finally settling on the parent trap. I hit play and could feel the tension getting to Gillian. She slowly moved her leg on top of mine, and held my hand under the covers. I had butterflies in my stomach the whole time, and waited for the right moment to make another move.

Our cheeks were against each other, giving me all the comfort I needed. I smiled as I readjusted myself and put a hand against her hip. She returned the favour and intertwined our legs while putting her hand underneath my shirt, letting it lay against my stomach never moving it higher. We were about halfway into the movie when she lifted her head to look at me.

I slowly realized she was staring at me and looked back, asking
"What?" We both giggled and she whispered
"Can I kiss you?" It was funny seeing how her normally dominant personality changed in a position like this. I blushed and replied
"I'm all yours" she bit her lip then slowly leaned down towards me. She stoped probably a centimetre away from my lips when I felt a small warm breath against my lips.

"Fucking perfect lips" those words alone with her raspy voice were enough to turn me on for a decade. I instantly got excited as she continued where she was going, and slowly kissed me. Man she was good. She's pecked my cheek a few times but never actually kissed my lips. It was sweet, and she even added a little bit of tongue but then pulled away smiling. tease.

I smiled as she put her cheek back against mine and we continued to watch the movie. A little more then an hour into the movie her hand moved from my stomach, to the back of my ass. I gripped the sheets tighter, sweating a little. She only kept her hand on my lower half, not daring to move inward which I appreciated. Although I really liked her, I wanted the first to be special. Not just fucking on some random night at 2 am.

GILLIANS POV:
As the movie is almost done with 25 minutes left, I look over at my favourite girl and see her eyes are shut. I blush and mouth the word "aw"
I finish the movie since she said it's one of her favourites, and close the laptop. Well I try to close the laptop. It closes the google tab, but takes me to a different tab and somehow I end up on a lesbian porn video. I giggle realizing I must be in her past searches, and just decided to close the thing completely.
That is so me.

I don't want to wake her up so I put the laptop on the floor beside my side of the bed. I'm torn on whether I should just leave incase she doesn't want me sleeping here or if I stay the night and cuddle with her. I really don't want her to wake up saying
"What the fuck are you doing in my bed"
But at the same time she asked me to cuddle with her knowing she was tired. I think I should pick the high ladder and just leave so I do.

Just as I peel off the cover and feel the brisk cold air hitting me, a hand gently tugs at my sweatshirt. I turn around confused and see her gorgeous eyes looking up at me
"Where you going?" She croaks, rubbing her eyes beginning to sit up. I gently push her shoulder down so she can get comfortable again and reply
"I didn't know if you wanted me to stay"

She smiled letting out the smallest laugh she could muster
"Don't be dumb, get over here" she whispered, patting the bed lightly with her hand. I covered myself back up and was thankful for the resurgence of the warmth again. I got close next to her as she quickly kissed my lips before getting comfortable on my chest. I felt like a fucking winner.

I had my hand resting against the back of her head, anchoring her place so she could feel secure. Her hand was curled up next to my chest, I could sense how cold she was. I used my other arm to pull her in closer and I could tell she'd already fallen back asleep. I chuckled to myself then did the same. It was truly one of my favourite nights. To be next to this girl who I loved so much. I hope someday we will become something soon, as I already see her as my girlfriend :)