XIII. 'ODETTE!'

CHAPTER THIRTEEN —
odette!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ THE next MORNING, odette was dropped off by her mom at the hotel where the rest of the cast was staying at. rebecca was the one who picked her up at the lobby.

"you have to tell my and maddy this crush deal with miguel." Rebecca said to odette as she gave her a tight hug and smiled widely at odette who giggled nodding her head. "yay! now come on, hes waiting for you up stairs."

with that odettes nerves started to raise up higher than before. she had her dress in her luggage along with her shoes and on the way up to the hotel her mind couldn't stop wondering to why he would want to talk to her. i mean, she could guess why, but her minds goes to the worst first.

"odette!" madeleine shrieked jumping off the bed and running over to odette wrapping her arms around odette who smiled letting go of her bag and hug back the younger girl.

"hi madddy, hi guys." odette waved to the boys who were all laying in the same bed, playing on their phones. odette figured it was most likely roblox since madeleine played it and would alway force them to play, especially fashion famous.

"hi!" they all said back expect miguel who kept his eyes on odette dropping his phone down to his chest. odettes eyes then drifted over to miguel and she felt every single nerve leave her body.

something about how soft his eyes were looking at her and the way that a soft grin was plastered on his lips made every negative thought in her mind leave. the room went quiet looking back and forth from odette and miguel, even they could feel the tension that just killed them.

"I'm hungry!" rebecca whined and odette didn't notice when she winked over at miguel sending him thumbs up and entering the bathroom to finishing her hair.

"right," miguel quickly stood up from the bed watching as odette now fully entered the room and put her bag next to the vanity that was there. "odette wanna go now?"

odettes eyes widen but her head was quicker and nodded her head. Miguel smiled at reached for his phone sliding it inside of his pocket. tristian, jacob, spencer and brady warched with teasing looks as miguel reached forward and intertwined his fingers with odette.

Madeleine excitedly ran inside of the bathroom giggling widely with Rebecca once miguel and odette walked out of the room.

the walk down to the Starbucks that was right across from the hotel was a comfortable silence between them. they would occasionally bump into each other and just look at one another smiling widely.

they entered the bakery and odette took out her phone and opened up the group chat where everyone typed down what they wanted. odette was standing in front of miguel, her back against his chest and he automatically wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

the two fifteen years old felt nothing but butterflies roaming in both of their stomachs. odette felt like they didn't have to talk anymore but miguel wanted to hear the words even though he could feel nothing but love from the girl wrapped around his arms.

they line moved forward making them both move forward. once it was their turn, odette got away from Miguel's arm and started to order the food for her friends, miguel and her.

odette unlocked her phone again going to do Apple Pay when miguel beat her too it giving her a innocent smile as the worker smiled at them and told them thank you.