Chapter 4 Brother's stand-in lover

Everyone looked at Ji Yue with condemnation, as if he had committed a heinous crime, Wei Lingyue had tears in his eyes, "Even if you don't poison, my broken body won't last long, why bother to get your hands dirty and fall into the hospital? Saint's reputation."
  Facing the expectations of the other four, the pressure of long-term treatment and physical weakness once stimulated Ji Yue's collapse, especially Lin Yuan's change of heart, which he could not accept.
  Lin Yuan was surprised to hear Ji Yue's accusation, and was very nervous and ashamed when Ji Yue pointed out his thoughts about Wei Lingyue.
  And Wei Lingyue was also full of shyness, and rejected Lin Yuan in embarrassment, on the grounds that his body, which could be poisoned to death at any time, could not delay Lin Yuan and could not respond to him. He only hoped that Lin Yuan would forget him and meet love in the future. his people.
  Lin yuan told Ji yue that he cured Wei Lingyue and sent them down the mountain. He would be with Ji yue.
  However, because Ji yue's poisoning made Wei Lingyue's body more poisonous, ordinary herbs have no effect at all, and even Ji yue's blood has been used many times, so the effect is not very obvious. If the efficacy of the medicine is too low, the positive does not suppress the evil, and the evil is rampant, Wei Lingyue will really return to the sky.
  However, Lin Yuan rummaged through the ancient books and learned that the blood of the medicine person is the essence of blood, and it is the place with the best medicinal effect in the whole body. As long as the blood of the heart is used as medicine, Wei Lingyue will definitely recover.
  Lin yuan and Ji yue agreed that as long as Ji yue saves Wei Lingyue with the blood of his heart, he will be with Jiyue and become a couple from now on. Ji yue will be weak after taking the heart blood, but without Ji yue's heart blood, Wei Lingyue will die. So even if it will affect Ji yue's body, it doesn't matter, he will be nice to his younger brother in the future, and he will carefully find herbs for him.
  Originally, Wei Lingfeng and Ying yi planned that if Ji yue did not agree, they would forcefully take his blood. Anyway, Lin yuan was also a doctor and could dispense medicine, but it would be better if Ji yue cooperated.
  Ji Yue finally agreed, the temptation Lin Yuan gave him was too great, he couldn't resist, even if he lost his life after taking the blood from his heart, his body was weak like a cripple, but Lin Yuan promised to take care of him and support him.
  Wei Lingyue survived the catastrophe and finally recovered. When he left, he looked at Linyuan with sadness in his eyes, as if there were thousands of unfinished words. Then he looked at the room where Jiyue was, and sighed, "If there is another world..." Leaving an unfinished sentence, he left with Wei Lingfeng and Ying Yi.
  The life of the holy mountain seems to have returned to the past, only the existence of Linyuan and Jiyue.
  When Jiyue was in better health, Linyuan fulfilled his promise to be with Jiyue. The backs of Ji Yue and Wei Lingyue are very similar, every time they go in bed, and the 'Xiao Yue' whispering in their ears, I don't know if it is Ji Yue's Yue or Wei Lingyue's Yue. In addition, Ji yue felt that life was quiet and peaceful.
  If nothing happened, maybe the story about Lin yuan and Ji yue would end like this.
  The author has something to say: I love you, but you love him. And he can only use you. Hahaha, dog blood, dog blood. I seem to have a soft spot for the villain's affection, and I have written several that the villain was accepted as
  a surrogate lover in Chapter 3.
  The one who broke this peace was a letter from Wei Lingyue. The letter said that his mother and concubine were seriously ill, and the imperial doctors were helpless. , so he asked Lin Yuan to come to treat his mother and concubine.
  At the beginning, Ji yue agreed to take the blood on the condition that Lin Yuan and Wei Lingyue would never see each other again. Lin Yuan's thoughts were not of his own, and he had a lot of thoughts on weekdays. Every time I watch Ji yue, I hesitate to say anything.
  Ji yue was soft-hearted and couldn't bear to see Lin Yuan's anxious look, and offered to go down the mountain to help Wei Lingyue.
  Lin Yuan happily hugged Ji Yue and kissed him several times. The two went to the palace, and Lin Yuan treated the imperial concubine carefully, but Wei Lingyue's mother concubine, the imperial concubine, was very curious about Ji yue and asked him about his background and past life.
  Lin Yuan found that Ji yue looked somewhat similar to the imperial concubine, perhaps because of this, the imperial concubine had a good impression of Ji yue.
  For some reason, Wei Lingyue and Wei Lingfeng had a big fight, and the two fell into a cold war. In the past, the relationship between the two was the most intimate, but now they avoid even meeting each other, and everyone is very curious and puzzled. Wei Lingyue often came to Lin yuan to talk about the classics, drink and play, and express his gratitude to Lin yuan.
  In the past, the feelings that were suppressed by Lin Yuan in the depths of the heart, after seeing Wei Lingyue again this time, after being teased by him so detachedly, seemed to have a vent, perhaps the most worrying thing that could not be obtained. When Jiyue quarreled with Lin yuan over this matter, Lin yuan felt that he was unreasonable and that he and Wei Lingyue were just friends. Because of Jiyue, he and Wei Lingyue will never be together in this life.
  And Wei Lingfeng automatically invited Ying in the court to go to Yecheng for an errand. Unfortunately, there was a plague. Later, Wei Lingyue took the doctor and medicinal herbs to Yecheng to resolve the plague and save the surrounding cities.
  Looking at these plots, Lin Yuan's tangled eyebrows were all knotted, and the deep sense of bitterness and hatred wandered in the void. The reason for the cold war between Wei Lingyue and Wei Lingfeng was actually because the improper feelings between the two were provoked. Because they were too shocking, they didn't know how to face each other, so they avoided each other. Wei Lingyue was angry and competed, so he deliberately approached Lin Yuan, who had a good impression of him, and his behavior was ambiguous, which stimulated Wei Lingfeng to be jealous. So Wei Lingfeng took the initiative to go to Yecheng out of anger.
  And Jiyue, seeing that Lin Yuan likes Wei Lingyue, but Wei Lingyue's heart is Wei Lingfeng, Lin Yuan is very sad every time. In order to make Lin Yuan happy, Ji Yue prescribed medicine to Wei Lingfeng and decided to kill Wei Lingfeng who was in the way, so that Wei Lingyue could respond to his senior brother. It's not that Wei Lingfeng unfortunately caught up with the plague in Yecheng, but that the plague was simply brought by Wei Lingfeng.
  Ji yue knew his life experience. At the beginning, the imperial concubine was only a palace concubine with a very low rank. She was fortunate to be pregnant, and she valued it very much. It was an important weight for her to compete for favor in the future. Ji yue.
  But Ji yue's congenitally deficient premature baby looks like she will die at any time, making her mother's hope of her child precious. The imperial concubine sent a confidant to exchange with a healthy baby boy from a village near the other palace.
  There were already many children in that family, and the newly born baby was not precious. Seeing that he could not support him well, he was afraid that he would be unlucky to die at home, so he threw it out and was picked up by his master.
  Ji yue knew that Wei Lingfeng was his brother, but if Wei Lingfeng could force him to take blood for Wei Lingyue regardless of his life, it was normal for him to kill Wei Lingfeng for Lin yuan.
  In this regard, they are really like a pair of brothers, and their ideas are clear.
  Wei Lingyue, who was in the palace, also heard the plan to set fire to the city. After this parting, he found that he fell in love with Wei Lingfeng, and he was determined to live and die with him. Regret regret for a lifetime. So resolutely went to Yecheng.
  Among the doctors with him was Lin Yuan. Lin Yuan was worried that Wei Lingyue would go to the place where he would die. He was a doctor, so he might be able to help Wei Lingyue.
  Lin Yuan wants to follow Wei Lingyue to Yecheng, and Ji yue will naturally follow Lin Yuan.
  Ji yue just wanted to make Wei Lingfeng die painfully, and the poison he developed had no antidote at all. He would stop and work hard to develop an antidote, not because there were too many people dying and sympathy for others, but because Lin Yuan compromised for Wei Lingyue's sleepless search for a cure. Ji yue gave Lin Yuan the prescription he had developed, and Lin Yuan handed it over to Wei Lingyue, preventing the disaster. Wei Lingyue also has the reputation of saving the world.
  During the time when Lin yuan understood the plot, Ji yue also knew the situation of Wei Lingyue. There were small beads of sweat on Ji yue's head, "I have never seen this kind of poison before, and I don't have full confidence, but it can still be done to delay the spread of his poison. After the master comes back, maybe his old man will have a solution. ."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 21, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

save that villain [quick wear]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें