Chapter 2: Case 1 (1-4)

Start from the beginning

(y/n) looked at Frank. "So what now?" He asked him.

Frank then responded. "We're gonna find out who's behind this..." He said walking out of the cafeteria. (y/n) followed him.

(Time-skip to Case 1-2: Alive on Location)

(y/n) pov:

We arrived at the hotel. We looked around and there were no zombies, surprisingly.  Frank then squatted down and grabbed Rebecca's Press Pass. He stood up. "Amateur. Looks like you're zombie chow now..." 

I looked at the elevators for a few seconds. I then turned around to see a zombie emerging, about to attack Frank. I then yelled. "Frank! Watch out!!" 

He then turned around. Before the zombie could get him, the zombie was shot. It fell over limp and we turned to see the shooter. The person who saved Frank was no other than Rebecca Chang herself.

 The person who saved Frank was no other than Rebecca Chang herself

She then said "You need to pay attention out here, fellas." She then approached us.

"Um... Thanks." Frank said while approaching her with her press pass.

"Rebecca Chang. Chanel 6 Action News." She offered him a hand to shake. 

Frank then said "Frank West" about to shake her hand. 

She then pulled away and laughed. "I know you. You used to be kind of a... hero of mine. Before you got washed up. You homesick for zombies? What're you doing here?" She asked him.

Frank got a little bit irritated. "Hey! We came to help with your story. I think CURE's being set up."

Rebecca walked to the side of him. "My exclusive says otherwise. And I don't exactly need YOUR help." She said right to Frank's face.

Frank responded "It doesn't have to be a contest lady. I help you, you help me. Simple."

I then asked Rebecca. "We wanna know who your source is."

She then looked at me. "Reporters don't reveal their sources, buddy. That's "privileged" information."

"Privileged" my ass." I taunted back.

"I wouldn't underestimate him, sweetheart. I got some pictures you might be interested in." Frank said to Rebecca. 

Rebecca looked curious. "Okay. Let's see what you got."

Frank stopped her right there. "Not so fast. You gotta throw the old dog a bone before he does any tricks."

Rebecca stepped closer to us. "Okay. Maybe I'll let you two tag along for a while."

 "That's more like it." Frank said.

Rebecca walked around us seductively. "I can't tell you my source. But... There is a central security room. There're be footage of everything that happened there. I can show you two where it is." She told us.