unbelievable

Lucius's POV

She told me she was still single, but she wasn't alone, she had tons of pets and friends who were normally at her side, damn...I want to kiss her so bad, wait what?

"Lucius? You look sick are you OK?"

Shit, he needs to talk to me, ah well, he can wait, I want to be with her a while longer.

"I'm fine, now where were we..."

"Your turn to say what's been going on..."

"Oh yea!" I'm such a dumb fuck...

Time skip and your POV

"It's getting late, I should probably go."

Lucius whipped his head 90 degrees, well at least to me he did.
"You don't have to go now, why don't you stay here? It gets rather dark quickly..."

"Ok sounds good."

Lucius's housemaid, Beauty, showed me to the guest room, and it was a little hot, I rubbed it off, got into my PJs and fell asleep.

Lucius's POV

"Lucius my son, your heart has an odd tick to it, like your feeling love, who's the unlucky woman?"

If he made me kill her, I would jump his ass, father or not, I love her and nothing will change that.
"(Y/n), my childhood friend... Is somthing wrong with that... Father?"

"Nothing is wrong with that! That's brilliant! If you two love each other you could carry on our next generation! We could rule the world as a family!"

Wait... WTF? Does he want my to Yiff her? No! That's nasty, and she's my friend, I couldn't do that to her, that would Vilate her, make us both feel... Weird...

"My dear son, this year I will need double the sacrifices, everyone, except her, will need to be killed, you still have what I have given you, but I have one more gift, the power of 'Sickness' when you use this on anyone they become deeply ill and die... First bring me Maria..."

"Yes father, return to whatever hell hole you came from." He left "the whole household huh? Hmm... Dosen't seem to hard, Maria's to dumb to even notice she'll get hurt... But what can I do?"