Tension, and Even More Tension

Start from the beginning

He had fantasies of his own. Ones that didn't involve fucking her. He wanted to pull her close to his chest, dance in the living room, kiss her until they can't breathe. Wake up next to her every morning, holding her in his arms till they fall asleep. Shower together, hold her hand, kiss her head. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her so bad. Instead, he masturbated while thinking about all the things she could do to him. He regretted it.

He finally got up and realized he didn't have any paper towels or wipes, so he had to travel to the bathroom with a new pair of underwear to clean up. He rinsed his hands and took off his boxers and ran them under cold water. He slipped on his other pair and rinsed his soaked out in the sink. As he walked out, he almost ran into Joyce.

Oh god no

His cheeks flushed red, but the hall was too dark for her to notice. He was so embarrassed and couldn't move. Her eyes look down realizing he was only wearing underwear and she could basically see the outline of his bulge. Thats the only thing that caught her eye, ignoring what he was holding. Her mind wondered for a second and desire sank into her body. She bit her lip and was oblivious of how long she was staring until he said something "Um"

She heard his awkwardness and quickly looked back up to his face "Shit I'm so sorry" She laughs it off and he moved out of her way. She walks in and quickly closed the door behind her in embarrassment. She lifts her hand over her mouth in shock of what just happened. She's went so long without sex and thought it was embarrassing but he's gone without just about the same amount of time without it.

What just happened?

He thought to himself. He stood there dumbfounded still trying to process what just happened. The woman he just masturbated to stared at his dick. She even looked...aroused? He ignored his further thoughts and headed to bed, still embarrassed and not ready to possibly have a conversation tomorrow.

She also ignored her thought's and headed back to bed, knowing that this might change something in their relationship, but it doesn't have to if they just talk through it.

———————

Most of the next day was filled with non-talkative conversations and awkwardness. They felt like kids, the type of interactions they had was as if they were eight years old and one of them told the other they liked them. They both blushed at the sight of one another. 

Joyce had always known she had feelings for Hopper, but not like this. This was new, her body shivered with arousal and wanting ever since last night. Every time she was ever horny, she would occasionally relieve herself, but she's been feeling like this all day and couldn't stop imagining herself under him. She wanted to feel him inside her, stretching her and touching every part of her body. She squeezed her legs shut at the couch as she imagined the glory of having him in control, pinning her down, telling her what to do, what to say. She quickly snaped out of her fantasizing trance when he sat next to her.

He didn't say anything, just was at the opposite end, observing the commercials on T.V and sipping Coca-Cola. He waited for her to say something, anything. Even if it was just small talk. He was too impatient. Something needed to kill the silence between them. 

"So, where are the kids? It's quiet in the house." He turned his head towards her hoping to meet her brown eyes.

"It's Friday Jim, they are most likely not going to be home all weekend. El and Will made a friend. They say she's part of the science club and is really smart, so they are both over there. Jonathan is with Argyle again, not surprising"

"Thats good that El and Will made a friend, I was getting a little worried about them." 

She nodded in agreement and looked down at the ground. She fidgeted with her hands, trying to keep her mind away from her throbbing core.