They Weren't You

So this my oneshots of the youngest T-Birds being a "Brother" towards their best friend's girl, Sandy Olsson.

Sandy wanted to know why Danny fell head over heels for her, so Danny's best friends and the member of the T-Birds told her why.

Sandy and Danny were at Frosty, having their second date after what happened at the bonfire. Danny's best pals and youngest members of the T-Birds walked inside to see them loving doving. "Awww, they're so cute together." Putzie smiled.

The three older T-Birds awed at him with a chuckle.

"Such a Putz." Sonny commented.

Putzie glared at him and hit his arm.

"Ow!" Sonny cried out.

Kenickie chuckled and pats the back of Putzie's head.

"Eh, the boy's right." Kenickie says. "Sandy's a cute chick."

"Ditto!" Doody smiled up at Kenickie who chuckled at them.

They walked over to Danny and Sandy's table.

"Hey boys!" Danny spoke as he pats Doody's arm. "What's up?"

"Nothin' Zuk, we just wanna see how yous kids doin'." Kenickie told him.

Danny chuckled at them.

"We're doing great." He smiled at Sandy who let out a giggle.

The T-Birds awed at her when she blushed.

"Danny," They looked over at the T-Birds and Sandy's favorite waitress, Viola Henderson, walking over to them. "Your mother just called."

"Alright, thanks Vi!" Danny said as he stood up.

He walked away from the table while Putzie sat across from Sandy. Sandy was now comfortable around Danny's best buds.

"I'm glad you and Danny are back together, Sandy." Putzie said.

Sandy smiled at him.

"Me too." She spoke.

"Yeah, he really loves you." Sonny tells her.

"You're very special to him." Doody adds.

Sandy awed.

"I'm surprised a bad boy like him...would go for a good girl like me." Sandy admits.

"Well there's a reason why he did." Kenickie said.

They looked up at him.

"Those past romances..." He starts. "They weren't you."

Sandy smiled softly.

"Really?" She asked.

"Of course." Putzie assured her. "The man is...he's nuts about ya...when school started, he didn't wanna date other chicks. Because he wanted to wait for you."

Sandy blushes.

"He loves you so much." He adds.

Sandy smiled at him.

"Well I'm glad to have met him." She tells him.

Danny came back to the booth.

"Sandy, darlin', I'm sorry but we gotta cut our second date short." He tells her. "Mom wants me to pick up Dalton and kiddos up from my grandfather Rc and Grandmother Riley's house."

"No, we can pick the kids up for ya." Doody offers.

"Yeah Danny. You and Sandy deserve a great second date after the drama." Putzie told him.

Danny smiled at him and pats his back.

"Thanks brother." He said as Putzie stood up.

Sandy stood up and kissing him on the lips, making Kenickie cover both Doody's and Putzie's eyes.

"Ugh, Kenicks!" Doody cried out.

"Bro!" Putzie winced.

Sandy pulled away and smiled up at him.

"What was that for?" Danny asks with a soft smile.

"I just love you, that's all." She smiled.

"Well..." He smirked.

He leans in to kiss her on the lips and pulls away.

"I love you too, angel." He tells her.

They hugged each other before sharing a long kiss. Kenickie motioned the boys to leave the two lovebirds alone and they went to pick Danny's younger siblings up from their grandparents' house.