Reki x Langa || Is it Just Platonic || (Sleepover)

"Mom! Have You seen my Skateboard?!" Reki Yelled from the door of his house looking for his skateboard, "Oh! Yeah! I put it in the living room!" Reki's mom said (A/N: sorry I don't know her name TuT) "Oh! Ok!" Yelled Reki and went to get his skateboard. "I'm Off!" Said Reki. "Ok! Have Fun at School!" said Reki's Mom "Ok Mom..!". Reki then spotted his best friend waiting for him as usual from a distance. "Morning Reki" Said Langa "Morning to you too" said Reki as they did they're hand shake but there was something different, they were both shy and blushed towards the end of the handshake. "So where to now?" asked Langa. "School Of course, I mean we are kinda late since I over slept" Reki Smiled and Langa smiled back "Yeah, Hey Reki?","Yeah?", "wanna race?" Langa asked "Your on" Langa smiled "Just don't go easy-" They both said at the same time and laughed "Yeah I know" said Langa.

~ Time Skip To The Arrival at school ~

Langa and Reki were walking down the hall to there class when all of a sudden an Idea popped up in Reki's head. "So Langa, I was thinking, this might seem a bit childish to you but.. wanna have a sleep over?" Reki asked "A sleepover..?" asked Langa "Yeah I mean sense there isn't S today it would be perfect" said Reki "Sure I've never had one of those" said Langa "K, Then It's Decided! But uh who's house are we gonna stay in? Your or Mine?" asked Reki. "Wait I have to stay over someone's House?" asked Langa "Well Yeah That's the point!" said Reki. "Hmmm maybe yours?", "Ah No that wouldn't work actually, I have sisters remember?", "Oh yeah right., Sorry" said Langa. "No it's fine don't worry about it, hmmm What about yours?" suggested Reki "Uh-Uh! My House?!" Said Langa. "Shhhh! People are looking at us and yes your house!" Whisper screamed Reki, "Hm, Ok well I guess so I mean my mom has a night shift today so I guess that'll do" Said Langa "It'll Do Then!" Said Reki Happily. It was now after school and Reki and Langa were skating to they're houses.

~ Reki's Pov ~

"I'm Home!" said Reki, "Oh welcome Home!" Said Reki's Mom. "Thanks!" said Reki. Reki went to his room and started packing his stuff to be ready once his best friend texts' him. "This is gonna be awesome, This is gonna be his first sleep over.., I really hope Langa Enjoys it. man I wonder how he's doing right now." Reki's heart starting beating. "Is it really.. Just Platonic?"

~ Langa's Pov ~

"I'm Home." said Langa "Oh! Welcome back, How was school?" said Langa's Mom (Again I'm so sorry I don't know her name TuT) "It was good." said Langa "Oh that's great!" "I'mma have to go soon tho" "Hm? Why?" " To get a friend" "Oh, a friend, Ok" Langa's mom smiled. "I'mma go pack my stuff now" said Langa "Wait pack?! your what?" "nothing don't worry" said Langa calmly "Oh o-ok!" said Langa's mom. Langa went to his room to pack his stuff into his backpack. "I wonder how Reki's doing. maybe I should text him." he gasped in surprise when he read the text from his best friend.

Reki: I'm Here!

Langa went outside right away once he saw the text. "Reki?!" said Langa in surprise. "How did you get here?", "You gave your address to me remember?" sad Reki "Oh! Yeah Right." "Soo, do I come in or." Said Reki "Oh! Yeah right uh come on in.." said Langa moving out of the way. "Woah This is a nice place you got here!" said Reki in Awe as he walked in. "Oh Langa is this your friend?" said a female voice from the kitchen. "Oh Uh Yeah! Uh Reki this is my mom, mom this is Reki, my friend" Langa said blushing slightly and looking away. "Oh it's a pleasure to might you Reki" said Langa's mom with a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you too!, uh Ms. Hasegawa" "Oh please make yourself at home! Langa offer him something to drink I have to go to work now, Bye Guys and have fun, just not too much" "Uh-Uh! Mom!" said Langa Blushing, "Ok Ok I'm off Bye you two" said Langa's mom as she walked out the door."So uh want anything to uh Drink..?" "Hm? Yeah sure" said Reki with a smile. "K, I'll go get it right now, Be right back" said Langa "Ok" said Reki. Reki starting looking around. "This is really a nice place.." said Reki Mentally, "but not as nice a you, Langa.." mumbeled Reki. "Huh?" sad Langa. "Ah! Langa Your Back!" "Yeah" said Langa. "are you ok..?" said Langa with a bit of concern on his face. "Uh..yeah I'm ok" Reki said "Well uh here's your water" Langa said handing the water to Reki. "Thanks Langa" Reki said as he drank his cup of water. Langa was just staring at him blushing. "Uh Dude..? your staring.." Reki said "Oh Uh! sorry." "is there something on your mind?" said Reki. "Uh no, I just.. Reki please come with me!" Langa said grabbing Reki's hand "Huh?? Wait Langa!" Reki said as Langa pulled him running out the door. "Wait Langa Where are you-" "Reki, I have something to confess" said Langa. "Huh? But should we go inside I mean it's night time not to mention it's raining alot-" , "You said you wanted to Skate Infinitely with me right?!" said Langa "Y-Yeah but what are you trying to say?" "I wanna Skate Infinitely with you too!" "I know That! what are saying!" said Reki "What I'm trying to say is! I don't wanna just skate Infinitely with you, I wanna be by your side Infinitely too! I always have Your so cool and amazing Reki and I know that for sure because You taught me that skating was Fun, that living was Fun, that being with you was.. Fun too. I Love You So Much Reki! I Love You!" as Langa Opened his eyes from screaming those words, he saw Reki crying and a blushing mess, and no they weren't tears of sadness.. but tears of Joy. "me too Langa.. I want to stay by your side forever, I love you lots and lots more!-" Langa Hugged him tightly. "My love for you is infinite Reki.." "L-Langa..Mine Is Too!" He said as he hugged back. They both broke the hug. "Wanna add something to our hand shake?" said Reki with a smile. "Of course.., my love" Langa said, Reki was blushing so hard at the moment and was so flustered by the name he was just called. "Uh-uh Reki??" said Langa. "..." "oh God Did I kill you!?, I'm so sorry I won't do that again-" Reki pulled langa's face into a kiss, "Don't worry about it prince" Reki Chuckled, Langa Blushed. "K well Let's Go Back! I'm kinda hungry!" Reki said "Oh O-Ok!" said Langa.

THE END Buuut here's a bonus

"Hey Prince! Should we watch this scary movie together??" said Reki "Do you have any other names other than prince.." said Langa with a sigh. "Nope! But I do have one in mind! How about snowflake?" said Reki. "U-Uh that sounds good..." Langa said blushing. "Awww! Your Blushing!" Reki Squealed, "Just put on the move.." said Langa. "Yes your highness.." said Reki

Hope you Enjoyed!! >:D