I pulled Mug into another hug.

    "Cuppy Please! I'm not used to all this love."

===================================

Bianca POV

I chased after Boris and Bendy. How did I manage to space out for an entire conversation, I can most likely guess what happened though.

Once I was just behind them I heard a conversation start.

    "This is like, the second time we caused trouble for Mr Mickey. Why does he still even like me?"

    "Why indeed!"

They both stopped in their tracks. This was probably gonna get ugly, not the fight ugly just an argument ugly.

    "'We don't do touching'? 'It's a family thing'? What was that?"

Boris was pretty mad. It was quite a rare sight to see Boris get mad.

    "Well I may have lied about the family thing but I still hate touching."

Boris turned to Bendy to retaliate, I thought now would be the best time to step in.

    "Now now.. Bends, Boris. Please calm down, we've had a long day, you guys need a break from each other. Let's head back to the hotel room and let you guys cool your heads, Okay?"

They didn't really have a choice as I took the lead and directed us towards the hotel.

=====================

Bianca POV:

I was sitting alone in my room. I thought back to what I was thinking in the cafe...

I haven't had an Ink attack in a few days...

I was starting to get worried, if the next attack suddenly came, I wouldn't be fully prepared as I normally would be. I used to be able to predict when mine would come.

What if I died when I had my next ink attack! Since it is not happening now, is it just building up?

I stood off of my bed and began pacing back and forth. My thoughts were beginning to get the best of me. All the what if's filled my mind, except they all drew to the same results.

Those results were.

I need to spend time with Bends and Boris before time is no longer an option.

I could fall and die at any time.

I need to find Bendy and Boris.

Walking out of my room and into the Lobby, I saw no sign of Boris and Bendy.

    "If you're looking for the wolf and his Brother, they went outside not too long ago."

I gave the lady my thanks as I walked outside.

Searching around I couldn't find them, well until I heard Boris yell.

    "BENDY!!"

What is going on?!

I ran towards the source of the sound and was shocked to see some racoon cornering my youngest brother with a knife to his throat.

I saw a familiar blue light pointed in the same direction.

It was Cuphead....Holding Bendy-? I chose not to question it.

    "Hands off the kid, Now!"

They both seemed equally pissed. Not that I wasn't.

Looking at Bendy I saw him spew ink. My eyes widened.

    "Bendy!!"

Everything was going so fast- Boris was now free and running towards Bendy.