𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I don't care what you do! Just do something! Anything!" Grim yelled irritatedly at him.

"Anything?! Anything? Huh, well, all right! Here goes anything! I summon thee... something heavy!"

The next thing they knew, a cauldron appeared above the orange-haired male and landed on him, crushing him onto the floor.

"Myah?! A cauldron?!"

At the sight, the blue-haired male's eyes widened in shock. He was not expecting a giant cauldron to appear.

Grim burst out laughing while Y/N stared at Ace, completely stunned.

"Look, Y/N! That Ace guy got crushed by a giant cauldron! He's flat as a pancake under that! Ha, that's what you get!" The feline creature laughed.

The female stood next to the blue-haired male and looked at him gratefully, "Thank you..." She says quietly.

The male turns to face the female, and he feels his face warm up as he stares into her soft dark lilac eyes. "U-Uhm... You're welcome."

"Ow!" Ace winces in pain and then looks at the female, "What are you bothering me for? You guys could have just finished the work yourself!"

"Perhaps, but Mister Crowley said you also have to do it." She said.

"You have to wash a hundred windows as punishment...? What in the world did you all do?" The blue-haired male asked curiously.

Ace crossed his arms, looking away like a kid, "I was just screwing with that furball a little." He muttered, "Okay, and the statue of the Queen of Hearts almost got charred. Sue me."

"YOU ALMOST DAMAGED A STATUE OF THE GREAT SEVEN?!" The blue-haired male shouted, "No wonder he flew off the handle at you! After you managed to get into this school, how could you get into trouble on the very first day?!"

Ace frowns at him, "...Shut up. Who are you, anyway?"

"My name is Deuce. Deuce Spade." The other male introduced himself, "Don't you remember your own classmate? Uh..." He trailed off, trying to remember his name.

"You don't remember my name either, do you?"

"That's not the point! You shouldn't try to shrink an order from the Headmage."

"Yeah, yeah! Message received! Let's get it done and over with." Ace scowled.

"Wait a minute... Grim is being quiet." Y/N realized as she and Ace looked around and realized that Grim was gone.

"The furball is gone!"

From afar, they heard the feline creature's voice.

"He heh! I'll let you two handle the rest! Bye-Bye!"

"Dumb cat! He made me take his place." Ace scowls again, and he fumes in anger.

The male looks at the other male beside him, "Hey, Umm... Juice!"

"My name isn't Juice! It's Deuce! DEU!" Deuce corrected while glaring at him, making the female sweatdrop.

Ace ignored his statement, "This is partially your responsibility, you know! So help us catch that little furball!"

"How is this my responsibility?!"

"Grim's useless janitor friend can't use magic. That means this is up to you and me."

Y/N sighs and decides to do something because she has had enough of their bickering. She begins to dash away, going after Grim.

"Wha-?! Hey! Come back!"

'Total Concentration Breathing...'

(Zen Shūchū no Kokyū)

Y/N started to accelerate to an incredible speed using Total Concentration Breathing before she disappeared out of their sight, leaving behind a trail of flower petals

"She's gone like in the orientation ceremony!"

"What incredible speed..."

Ace and Deuce's eyes widened as they could only stare in the direction where Y/N left.

---

I can't believe this book hit 1.1K and 59 votes! Thank you so much for your support! I'm really glad about how this book has grown, and it makes me so happy to see people reading my book.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm preparing to go back to school next week and I'm trying to catch up on my homework before school starts. Updates might come slow, but I'll try to finish this arc before the end of this month.

 Updates might come slow, but I'll try to finish this arc before the end of this month