匚卄卂卩丅乇尺 几丨几乇

Start from the beginning

"You, okay?" Eddie asks when she winces and stiffens from her wounds, Eddie was still holding onto her back and arm.

"Yeah." She exhales and relaxes. "Yeah." They stepped out of the way when one of the make-shift shields came through. Nancy grabbed it before Robin came through, Eddie and Steve helping her up. Dustin sent a bag, which Olivia grabbed, and spears, which Eddie grabbed, before climbing through himself, everyone grabbed him and pulled him up. The group collected all their equipment and made their way out of the trailer.

"Hey, guys, listen." Steve says turning towards Dustin, Eddie and Olivia. "If things here start to go south, I mean, at all, you abort. Okay? Draw the attention of the bats. Keep 'em busy for a minute or two. We'll take care of Vecna. Don't try to be cute or be a hero or something. Okay? You guys are just--"

"Decoys." Dustin says the same time as Steve. "Don't worry. You can be the hero, Steve."

"Absolutely. I mean, look at us." Eddie says wrapping an arm around Olivia's neck.

"We are not heroes." Olivia says looking at Dustin and Eddie, she turned back to Steve and smiled.

"Hey, Steve?" Eddie stepped forward. "Make him pay." They nodded to each other. Steve, Nancy and Robin turned around and began to walk towards the Creel's house.

"All right, kids." Eddie says putting a hand on their heads. "Let's bat proof this thing." Eddie crouches down in front of Olivia. "Livi, you stay here while me and Dustin get materials, all right? Don't want you to strain yourself just yet."

"Yeah, okay." She nodded and jumped up onto a bin. Eddie nodded and walked with Dustin to a fence, they ripped out a few and placed them on a sheet to drag them. Olivia jumped down and grabbed the drill. Eddie crouched down and Olivia got on his shoulders, Dustin and Eddie hold the materials up and Olivia drills the top, so Dustin could let go and drill the bottom. Olivia jumped down and Eddie started to get the fences in place.

The three stepped back when they finished. Olivia between the two.

"Not bad." Eddie says.

"Not bad at all." Dustin says. Olivia chuckles and puts her hands around the guys' lower backs and pulling them into her, Dustin put an arm around shoulder and Eddie put his beneath her arms.

"Now for the fun part." She says jogging forward to the trailer, the boys behind her. They went to Eddie's room who had both the Munson siblings guitars.

"Jesus Ch..." Eddie's and Olivia mouths fell open as they stare at their guitars. "It's like... they were destined for an alternate dimension." The vines on the walls moved around both guitars. Olivia stepped forward and grabbed her guitar off the wall.

"God, I missed you." Olivia said and wrapping the strap around her neck and dragged her strings.

"What do you say, Henderson?" Eddie says, grabbing his guitar.

"Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?" Olivia says walking in front of Dustin and gripped his shoulders with a smile, Dustin put his hands around her waist.

"That a rhetorical question?" Dustin asks looking between the siblings. Eddie put the strap around his neck and walked to the two, he put his arms around their necks and pulled them closer to him.

"Let's do it." Eddie says, Eddie and Olivia swing their guitars around to rest behind them. Dustin and Eddie grab amps to enhance the sounds of the guitars.

They wait at the top of the trailer for Robin.

"She's in. Move on to phase three." Robin says through the walkie, Olivia squeezes her eyes shut and lets a few tears fall.